Author Topic: The Sempiternus Immortal Dynasty. Update 07/31  (Read 8600 times)

Offline Nella

• Llama Wrangler
The Sempiternus Immortal Dynasty. Update 07/31
« on: February 28, 2020, 12:19:57 PM »
Hi! I discovered this forum (and its brilliant challenges) a few months ago when I started looking for sims forums in other languages, English is not my first language. I been doing some tests so I think I'm ready to start a serious attempt at the Immortal Dynasty.

Stats:

Founder: Verona Sempiternus. Immortalized at 74

Traits: Good sense of humor; Natural Cook; Family Oriented; Green Thumb; Schmoozer.
Partner: Sunny Bakshi
LTW: The Culinary Libriarian - completed
Career: Culinary - completed
Supermax Skill: Cooking - completed
Other Max Skills: Gardening
Building: Hogan deep-fried Diner - full ownership
Property: Summer Hill Springs - full upgraded
3 LTRs: Motive Movile; Born to Cook; No Bills Ever.
6 Best Friends: Emma Hatch; Jared Frio; Sunny Bakshi; Abraham Finkel; Genova Sempiternus; Molly French.
6 Opportunities: Learn a Recipe; Great Greens; From One Chef to Another; Spying on the Cuisine; A Just In Time Harvest; Excellent Vegies.
Portraits: Young Adult; Adult; Elder.
Photographs: Young Adult; Adult; Elder.
Ice Sculptures: Young Adult; Adult; Elder.

2nd Gen: Genova Sempiternus
Traits: Artistic; Friendly; Rebellious
Partner:
LTW:
Career:
Supermax Skill:
Other Max Skills:
Building:
Property:
3 LTRs:
6 Best Friends:
6 Opportunities:
Portraits: Toddler; Child;
Photographs: Toddler; Child;
Ice Sculptures: Toddler; Child;

Offline Nella

• Llama Wrangler
Re: The Sempiternus Immortal Dynasty
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2020, 01:22:53 PM »
Update 1

For this challenge I disabled seasons and into the future and decided to use Sunset Valley for two reasons, first because I want to feel comfortable and nothing gives me more comfort than this town, second because this is the world that my pc run better in multigenerational saves.
Here we have the typical screenshot of the founder next to the mailbox.

She’s Verona Sempiternus, her traits are Good sense of humor; Natural Cook; Family Oriented; Green Thumb; Schmoozer. Her LTW is Culinary Libriarian. She’s going to supermax cooking and work in the culinary career. She has pale rainbow skin, I hope it can last a few generations.

As for her name, Sempiternus is one of the results of translating to latin the word eternal, or that is what the google translator tells me, at least. Her first name is for the Italian city, which will be the subject to name the other immortals.

The first thing Verona did was go to the library to learn the first level of charisma while waiting for the homeless townies to appear. I have two of them in mind for this attempt.

Sunny Bakshi, the wiki says she’s artistic but I have verified several times that the homeless townies traits change frequently, I think it’s because of the job assigned to them by story progression. Anyway, beyond whether she’s artistic or not, I’m interested in her genetics.

The other sim is Abraham Finkel, who suddenly found himself standing in front of an empty lot and with the news that he could become the founder's husband. He and Sunny are in the same household so I took advantage of Sunny's move and took him too, that was always my plan.

The cons of homeless sims is that all the simoleons they can provide are from the things in their personal inventories, which wasn't much but just enough to make a small house with all the necessary aminities.

I didn't bother with cast since I'm going to use it when the house gets a little bigger.
So this was the first day in the Sempiternus Immortal Dynasty.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
Re: The Sempiternus Immortal Dynasty. Update 1 28/02
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2020, 02:06:14 PM »
@Nella: interesting start with the two townies who are always there for us! I'm seeing more dynasties using underrated homeless sims and I'm living for it. Good luck with the rainbow skin too.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2020, 03:04:21 PM »
You little sneaky thing. I had to find out that you're in this forum by chance. More respect to your elders! Seriously, I'm glad you decided to sign up, another sims 3 fan never hurts.
Also, I saw the comment you made in my story  ::)
Good start!

Offline Chubling

• Occult
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2020, 04:01:01 PM »
Homeless sims have some of my favorite genetics. There is such a treasure trove of good sims in there. I love Verona's entire name! Such an excellent name combination. I can't wait to see what happens next with your family

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2020, 04:06:03 PM »
I haven't played TS3 for awhile, but I always enjoy reading new dynasties. Best of luck!

Offline Nella

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2020, 05:42:13 PM »
Wow I'm impressed with the comments this "story" got.

@Nella: interesting start with the two townies who are always there for us! I'm seeing more dynasties using underrated homeless sims and I'm living for it. Good luck with the rainbow skin too.

I wanted to use Sunset Valley but not your typical townies so there weren't many options left so I looked among the homeless. Thank you.

You little sneaky thing. I had to find out that you're in this forum by chance. More respect to your elders! Seriously, I'm glad you decided to sign up, another sims 3 fan never hurts.
Also, I saw the comment you made in my story  ::)
Good start!

I don't know what you're talking about.  :P (but love you anyway).

Homeless sims have some of my favorite genetics. There is such a treasure trove of good sims in there. I love Verona's entire name! Such an excellent name combination. I can't wait to see what happens next with your family

The first thing I thought was the last name that is what costs me the most. From there I began to think that I would do well with that and I end up liking the combination.

I haven't played TS3 for awhile, but I always enjoy reading new dynasties. Best of luck!

I tried sims 4 but I got bored too quick and my heart is with sims 3.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nella

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #7 on: February 29, 2020, 05:48:46 PM »
Update 2

This update is going to be a summary of what I found entertaining in the first week of the challenge, nothing important happened but I wanted to share it.
Generally, I make sims friends before making them try any kind of romantic interaction, but as Abraham started flirting with Verona automatically, I told myself why not?

This resulted in the man rejecting the first kiss, not the finest moment of this couple (?)

Despite this and that they don’t feel attraction, they’re throwing romantic wishes for each other so for now Abraham is still in the race to be Verona's husband.
I made them the necessary makeover but keeping the look they have.

Sport clothes and long hair for Abraham and a summer dress for Sunny.

For a moment I thought Sunny had closed her eyes in the screenshot but no, it's just their shape.
On her part, Verona was very busy, first taking a job at the local diner.

I think her concerned face is for who the game is turning into long-lived occults while I see possibilities. Or maybe that gesture was because she knew what was coming after this. We need money!

She also spent a few hours tracking Emma Hatch, her boss and future recipe giver.

I think this screenshot shows what the Sunset Valley townies think they had to do when meeting dynasty founders…

Verona also started her garden.

She spent every morning buying all kinds of things at the consignment store but the advanced camera never showed up. Madison merrily watching all of this makes me believe that she has sales commission and is hiding the camera somewhere.

Sunny and Abraham also worked very hard, on the second day, she was already making ice sculptures and he was at level 4 of painting.

And this is the way the helpers basically fill their need to socialize.

And perhaps this last photo was some sort of omen, so I close this update with the following three screenshot for you to make assumptions.

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Sempiternus Immortal Dynasty. Update 2 - 02/29
« Reply #8 on: February 29, 2020, 08:11:35 PM »
Yeah but there's still time to wait and grab fairy Iqbal (I'm JOKING he's actually perfect for Gen 2)

I have seen people makeover Sunny before and reveal her hair color. I never knew what Abraham was hiding though. I want his big nose on an heir!

EDIT: I misread everything and Team Loving Polyamorous Triad is a go! In my head at least. <3

Offline Chubling

• Occult
« Reply #9 on: February 29, 2020, 08:25:06 PM »
Go Sunny! Get that kiss!

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2020, 03:04:49 PM »
I agree with Trip, go for the Triad! I love to see drama in other gamers households, not mine so much! @Nella , I agree with you on TS4, not my cup of tea.  I just haven't been playing sims at all lately. A needed break.

Offline Nella

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2020, 02:34:08 PM »
Yeah but there's still time to wait and grab fairy Iqbal (I'm JOKING he's actually perfect for Gen 2)

I have seen people makeover Sunny before and reveal her hair color. I never knew what Abraham was hiding though. I want his big nose on an heir!

EDIT: I misread everything and Team Loving Polyamorous Triad is a go! In my head at least. <3

I agree with Trip, go for the Triad! I love to see drama in other gamers households, not mine so much! @Nella , I agree with you on TS4, not my cup of tea.  I just haven't been playing sims at all lately. A needed break.

That's my plan, the polyamorus triad, one of the first steps is to buy for the three of them the No Jealousy reward, I hope that with that they don't need to be doing everything in secret.

Go Sunny! Get that kiss!
See the next chapter  ;)

Offline Nella

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2020, 02:41:45 PM »
Update 3

The sink got broken so when the repairsim showed up I realized that I had the perfect pixel donor for Sunny.

She asked him to hang up and we end up losing 50 simoleons because he charged us for the job despite not having done it. Totally worth it.

For a while I thought I couldn't make my plans for this triangle work because my sims were being uncooperative.

So I let it be for a few days and dedicate myself to what I really had to do, look for occult sims. I found two new fairies.

When I saw Chris transformed into a supernatural I couldn't help but laugh loudly, even when he’s not actively sought to be part of the household it seems that he cannot escape these dynasties. A young adult turned into a fairy in the first days of the game, yeah good look not being a future spouse.

After a few days I tried again with my plan and this time I was successful. Abraham also rolled the wish to have his first kiss with Verona, so I delivered.

That same day I finally found the advanced camera for sale and, along with the multitab, I sent him to take some photos.

Which was the perfect time for another sim to have her first kiss.

When the man returned home after having increased a few levels of photography, everything seemed to be as he had left it. Out of sight out of the heart.

The next night the sequence was repeated, Abraham maxed photography while visiting different parts of town.

After the beach I sent him to the gym to take some more photos, we are aiming at 75 before he can photographs Verona, while Sunny helped the founder to eliminate the stress she had acquired during the work shift.

When I returned to the gym I found Abraham using the treadmill.

Yeah no. I like your fluffy self and want that to be inherited by the heir. So go to eat ice cream to recover the calories you lost.

That's for today, for the next update we're going to I will try to go one step further and make Sunny and Abraham also romantic interest. What can I say I am having too much fun with this.

Offline Chubling

• Occult
Re: The Sempiternus Immortal Dynasty. Update 3 - 03/07
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2020, 10:34:06 PM »
Triad! Yes yes yes! All the smooching! I love them all and I can't wait to see the children they raise!

Offline Trident

• Occult
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2020, 10:19:29 PM »
If you're going for a poly triad, be sure to grab "Above Reproach" and "No Jealousy" for all of them! So glad to see that you're using homeless townies; the NPCs in Sunset Valley and Riverview both have very interesting genetics, but they're criminally underused.

Offline Nella

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2020, 10:41:25 AM »
A couple of weeks ago I had a problem with my laptop and I had to restore windows to an earlier point, that seemed to affect my games, two of my sims 3 folders were mixed and the back up suffered the same problem. What I could elucidate is that the meta files are missing in all of them. So I have no choice but to start again, I'm going to continue with this thread to try to recreate what happened so far.

I already started with the new game, when I have enough screenshots I add an update but in the meantime I share this:

Sunny is fast becoming my favorite, in two different saves her first interaction with Verona was flirting.

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Sempiternus Immortal Dynasty. Update 04/29
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2020, 10:49:09 AM »
Sorry to hear about the saves but thankfully Sunny always makes herself present.

Offline Chubling

• Occult
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2020, 10:53:13 AM »
Sunny knows what she wants and it's Verona!

Offline Nella

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2020, 08:02:51 PM »
Update

Sunny and Abraham are again parts of this dynasty, with pretty much the same makeover as before.

This time around I’m going to save money and wait to to build the house because I want to plan it a little, so for now they’re living an outdoors life. Without Seasons it’s not really a problem.

The girls like to have fun.
The polyamory trio is being a little difficult thing in this new save, especially since Abraham rejects all the advances that Verona makes. I really want him to be the second gen’s father, thought. So for now I leave this to rest and focused in the skills, he’s again using the multitab to learn photography.

And maxed the skill before the good camera showed up in the consignment store.

Verona doesn’t have the same problem with Sunny, so at least one part of the trio is going good. For now, they’re only flirty friends but soon this’s going to change.

After Verona bought everything the consignment store could sell, several times a day for almost a week, the camera made an appearance. So Abraham made a tour around town taking those seventy-five shots necessary to complete the Photog challenge, on those trips he come across a lot of interesting things.

Jocasta, please, transform your children, specially Michael. Please, please, please.
But she isn’t the only vampire in Sunset Valley.

And finally I found the reason why Abraham rejected Verona’s flirting.

I was so excited so see the flying hearts! It's been so long since I saw this in my games without the help of mods. I generally do have sims who flirt with their same sex but normally hearts don't show up. For example, this is the Sunny's case, who when I leave her alone flirts with women (never men) but the attractive moodlet never appears. This of course puts a damper to my plans but I’m not giving up yet.
Anyway, continuing with the update, I changed Abraham lifetime wish to Swimming in Cash because he had one of the music career ones, don’t remember exactly witch. He fulfilled it in a couple of days thanks to the 75 photos (first shots with panorama and vignette make a lot of money).

For that reason, I allowed them a free night to celebrate. They ate first at the bistro.

Then to dance to The Grind. Funny note, the route pat is a little bonkers because they ran from the street at the back instead of arriving from the street at the Disco front.

Is that a fairy I see there? Yes, Ayesha Ansari and her beautiful face. Thank you game!

Once the three of them were inside, I made Verona buy drinks and then let them to their free wills.

See that wings? they're Leighton’s. Abraham was instantly drawn to him, they danced all the night.

The girls took advantage of the moment and turned the hangout of three into a date of two.

Abraham decided to leave when Leighton left the premises. I’d have liked to follow him but Abraham was already exhausted so he went home alone.

And arrived at the recently built house. I took advantage of their outing to do the construction of the outdoors and the first floor, the second for now is just an empty place with beds.

Verona and Sunny weren’t sleepy yet so they stayed a few more hours. Perfect for their fist kiss.

In the end they were thrown out of the place when it closed and, due to all the route’s issues, they arrived at their newly built home in the morning.

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Sempiternus Immortal Dynasty. Update 05/10
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2020, 08:22:50 PM »
I'm impressed with the supernatural activity you have! I'll send good vibes for more undead Bachelors. You either get Michael or Bella's weird lips around forever.

Offline Chubling

• Occult
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2020, 08:22:40 PM »
Sunny and Verona forever! And hey! 4 is more fun than 3! Or maybe Leighton will break his heart and his beloved roommates will be there to patch or back up?

Offline Trident

• Occult
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2020, 12:58:31 AM »
What a twist! Will Leighton be moving in?

Offline Nella

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2020, 02:24:24 AM »
I'm impressed with the supernatural activity you have! I'll send good vibes for more undead Bachelors. You either get Michael or Bella's weird lips around forever.
This time around the game's giving me a lot of occult sims. I have two werewolves and a couple of witches, that now I regret having allowed because they could be long-lived now.

Sunny and Verona forever! And hey! 4 is more fun than 3! Or maybe Leighton will break his heart and his beloved roommates will be there to patch or back up?
Hmmm that's a good idea! I'm not great writing drama I like to write more about the irreverent part, that the sims give in quantity. But the patching him up sounds good.

What a twist! Will Leighton be moving in?
Not for now, he'll surely be some future husband, being a fairy young adult is sure to be. But him and Abraham going have some time of story I'm pretty sure.

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2020, 09:16:39 AM »
I've experimented with disabling witches and werewolves in dynasty saves and I didn't notice any more vampires or fairies than usual. You could experiment with curing witches to see if the game will pick a different occult state for them but it's a gamble.

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2020, 07:59:32 PM »
When I'll play in Sunset Valley again, I will look for Abraham, I don't know if it's the look you gave him but I like him very much. That hair really suit him.

I agree with Trip, I don't think enabling or disabling witches will change the amount of the other types, I think that there's a percentage of each one without correlation to others, but this is just my opinion.

Offline Nella

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2020, 04:57:38 PM »
I've experimented with disabling witches and werewolves in dynasty saves and I didn't notice any more vampires or fairies than usual. You could experiment with curing witches to see if the game will pick a different occult state for them but it's a gamble.
It's good to know, I have never paid attention to this until now that I'm playing this dynasty, used to nraas story progression to avoid face one sims. I think I'm going to experiment with curing witches since I come across with 4 of them.

When I'll play in Sunset Valley again, I will look for Abraham, I don't know if it's the look you gave him but I like him very much. That hair really suit him.

I agree with Trip, I don't think enabling or disabling witches will change the amount of the other types, I think that there's a percentage of each one without correlation to others, but this is just my opinion.

Using him! (that sounded bad  :P). He's fast becoming one of my favorite sims in this dynasty.

Offline Nella

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2020, 12:18:59 AM »
Update

I've been seeing that other dynasties are using pollinators so I wanted to experiment with that too. I never did it before so for now I'm going to experiment with just one sim to see how it goes. So after checking all available male residents who have not been converted into occults I decided on Gobias Koffi for several reasons. One, in the week I’m in game he’s almost an elder; Two, I like his face; Three, he’s childless; Four, Abraham fell madly in love with him.

I think Abraham is only into men because I tried to make Verona and Sunny flirt with him and he rejected them several time. When I said he fell madly in love with Gobias, I really meant it. While he’s attracted to Leighton and good friends with him, Abraham never had wishes about him. With Gobias is another story, from the moment he met him he started to throw a lot of wishes, like “be friend with Gobias”, “Know two traits”, “Hang out”, etc. And autonomously flirting with him.

So the next wish didn't surprise me, I was actually waiting for it.

Obviously, I indulged him.

This is another angle of the kiss.  ;D

Verona witnessed this and didn't worry too much that the future father of her offspring was kissing someone else in from of her. Of course, there’s reason for that.

This complicates my plans a bit, but it's so much fun. I already decided that Abraham will be the father of the second generation, I want so much his genetics in the family that there’s no other option to me.
Gobias is going to help Verona with the garden, I didn’t bother with a makeover, only the hair, because he’s like 3 days to elder or less.

I kept searching for supernatural sims in the town and found a lot of them, the game keeps creating occults every day. I am so happy.

See Verona's face? That's exactly like mine every time I see a newly converted sim.

Dorie Hart is the lucky lady, along with Gobias, to be my guinea pig to try this pollination thing.

They both are childish and over-emotional so a play of tag is the perfect flirting method for them.

I felt a little bad for Gus because he was there the entire time his wife was being romanced by another sim.

There he's leaving the place thinking about the things that bother him, like the pattern on the picnic basket tablecloth.  ::). I Love the sims so much.

Gobias took Dorie to dinner under Victoria Andrews’ disapproving eyes.

After many hours together they just found they’re attracted to each other. Sims are so weird.

The night ended with a visit (or two) to the theater. I made them try for baby a couple of times because I know the chances of pregnancy in rabittholes are less than in a bed.

This came with consequences for Gobias, that I really don’t care about.

Sunny maxed sculpting and a couple of days later completed the 25 ice sculptures challenge. So things are okay in that front.

Abraham is experimenting with new forms of paintings.

I was a little worried because his painting skill bar was increasing very slowly, maybe it was glitched. He was at level 7 for a too long time (more than a week), so I changed strategies. I like to increase painting by easel while completing its challenges but I needed to thing to works so I bought the enhancing machine and that way Abraham maxed the skill.

Also, I changed two of his traits to artistic and perfectionist with the mid-life crisis reward.

Gobias aged to elder at the same time the game notified that Dorie Hart gave birth to a girl named Serena.

The next day, instead of going to meet his daughter, Gobias attended Fiona McIrish’s party.

The party was a complete success, especially because at the end of the night Fiona conceived Gobias' second child. Hopefully the baby is a vampire. I think I'll make them have a couple more kids.

And to end this update, Verona completed her lifetime wish. I wasn’t able to capture the exact moment so I added the notification to the screenshot. I'm so good editing photos lol.

End notes: Sunset Valley is turning in a supernatural town which I’m very happy about. So far I came across 4 fairies, 6 vampires, 4 werewolves, 4 witches and 1 mermaid.

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Sempiternus Immortal Dynasty. Update 05/24
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2020, 10:20:19 AM »
Gobias got the best deal he could ask for; the prestige of being a pollinator + fulfilling that line in his bio about liking men in some way. Pollination is pretty impersonal so hopefully no one gets angry over it anyways. In my experience it's easier to manage surrogate/donor types of situation for your immortals. The movie theatre is gonna get some use! And congrats on up to 14 useful supernaturals so far (werewolves are trickier, adult female werewolves, ifyou have any, might as well be designated elders)

Offline Beks

• Immortal
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2020, 11:33:02 AM »
I'm loving this so far, Nella! It's been ages since I've read an Immortal Dynasty, and yours is delightful. In my experience, Gobias has some lovely genetics--I'm glad you're making use of him.

Offline Chubling

• Occult
« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2020, 12:18:25 PM »
Ah! I love this! The romance! The drama! I use the rabbit hole spots almost exclusively when I pollinate (the event center in my town must have the most disgusting back rooms at this point). It's helpful when you don't want them to get romantic with the person! If you take a sim your pollinator is friend with there, tour and chose to make out, it won't cause them to become romantic interests. And you can try for baby in the same rabbit hole with no relationship change to RI. It lets them...donate to the family tree without having to get the reputation hits.

So if you want to have Abraham donate without betraying his new love or making things weird with Verona and Sunny, that's an option.

Also congrats on the supernatural sims! It's always great when a sim with lovely genetics turns long lived! Get them vampire babies!

Offline Nella

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2020, 04:09:03 PM »
Gobias got the best deal he could ask for; the prestige of being a pollinator + fulfilling that line in his bio about liking men in some way. Pollination is pretty impersonal so hopefully no one gets angry over it anyways. In my experience it's easier to manage surrogate/donor types of situation for your immortals. The movie theatre is gonna get some use! And congrats on up to 14 useful supernaturals so far (werewolves are trickier, adult female werewolves, ifyou have any, might as well be designated elders)
Thanks to the comments of you lovely people, I discovered that it isn't necessary to be RI to try for baby in rabittholes, so I'm going the surrogate/donor way for Verona's baby, Abraham is a good guy who's going to help his two good friends start a family  ;)
With werewolves I have a mix of age and sex, the one that interests me is Miraj Alvi who was transformed as soon as he grew into a young adult, I think he's a good prospect for second gen mate/pollinator.

I'm loving this so far, Nella! It's been ages since I've read an Immortal Dynasty, and yours is delightful. In my experience, Gobias has some lovely genetics--I'm glad you're making use of him.
Thank you for your words! I love Gobias' genes, his mouth and nose particularly.

Ah! I love this! The romance! The drama! I use the rabbit hole spots almost exclusively when I pollinate (the event center in my town must have the most disgusting back rooms at this point). It's helpful when you don't want them to get romantic with the person! If you take a sim your pollinator is friend with there, tour and chose to make out, it won't cause them to become romantic interests. And you can try for baby in the same rabbit hole with no relationship change to RI. It lets them...donate to the family tree without having to get the reputation hits.

So if you want to have Abraham donate without betraying his new love or making things weird with Verona and Sunny, that's an option.

Also congrats on the supernatural sims! It's always great when a sim with lovely genetics turns long lived! Get them vampire babies!

Like I said to @Trip  thank for the tip about RI in rabbitholes, that's definitely going to help me a lot. I'm very happy with the sims that get turned into occults. The fairies are all young adults and half the vampires.
And thank you for kind words.

Offline Nella

• Llama Wrangler
Re: The Sempiternus Immortal Dynasty. Update 1/18
« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2021, 11:41:52 PM »
Hello everyone! This dynasty isn't dead. The last few days I played the challenge again and I'm really enjoying it.

Update

This chapter is full of birthdays that I didn’t celebrate, the reason was that I was being a fair watcher. Verona was the first, and her birthday took me by surprise since I had not played this game in a long time, I thought that there were still a few days until the event. She was completing an opportunity for Bella Bachelor.

Here are her young adult museum pieces.

A few days later it was Sunny and Abraham's turn, as I said before I like to be a fair watcher so I didn’t celebrate their birthday either. I never said I was a good watcher only that I was fair. Lol.

Gobias continued to experience the pollination thing. This time with Cornelia Goth, he approached to comfort her about the recent loss of her husband.

He proposed a solution for her broken heart, nothing would occupy her time more, and help her avoid thinking about her loss, that a new child to care for.

Verona decided it was time to move ahead in her relationship with Sunny.

Sunny happily agreed, they would have to wait a few days for Verona to complete her career to get married. I love this couple a lot, the girls are so cute together.

The next day, Verona maxed cooking while completing an opportunity for Jared Frio.

At the same time, Sunny was recruiting a new pollinator (and mooning about her fiancé.)

Boyd Wainwright was near 90 when arrived to the house, so he immediately he went to work on this pollination business, in the three o four days that he was in the house he had a child with Agnes Crumplebottom and one with Monika Morris.

Days later, Verona reached level 10 of the culinary career. I almost lost this shot because I had the camera positioned in front of the diner, luckily I realized in time that the woman left work through the back door.

With that requirement fulfilled, the girls were ready to marry each other. They invited a couple of friend to celebrate the day with them and I was surprised that most had taken their seats.

Sunny and Verona said their vows under the watchful eye of their guests.

I think it’s the first wedding in a long time where everything happened properly, without any problems. They cut the cake smoothly and the girls ate together at the same table.

The guests had fun dancing with each other and when it was time to leave none of them got stuck and everyone agreed that it had been an excellent party.

The perfect wedding for my girls.

Even Grim waited until the next day to take Boyd to next world, although I would have preferred for him to wait a few more hours because Boyd was trying to have his second child with Agnes. I have to verify if that single visit to the theater was enough to achieve it.

And while all this was going on, something else was happening behind the camera. Abraham kept his promise and donated his pixels so that his friend could bring out the next generation.

Nothing of importance happened during Verona’s pregnancy, except for the purchase and upgrade of Summer Hill Spring. Also, the ownership of Hogan deep-fried Diner. I still have to rename both properties.

Two days later, Verona began with the labor pains in the middle of her garden.

The next gen is a girl! Which wasn’t a surprise to me because I filled her mother with watermelons.

Here’s little Genova who is a friendly artistic burrito. Unfortunately, she didn’t inherit her mother's rainbow skin color.

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Sempiternus Immortal Dynasty. Update 01/18
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2021, 10:16:26 AM »
I wasn't disappointed in Abraham except now. I've had my many second gen disappointments I guess but at least the rest of the genes will be cool! Now we just gotta pressure Sunny into having a baby too.

Plus I like a pollinator strategy with some unexpected individuals. Because Boyd and Susan look so much more interesting than their daughter

Offline Chubling

• Occult
« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2021, 06:00:13 PM »
Yes! Cute wedding and pollination! I can't wait to see how those babies turn out!

Offline Nella

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2021, 11:08:22 PM »
I wasn't disappointed in Abraham except now. I've had my many second gen disappointments I guess but at least the rest of the genes will be cool! Now we just gotta pressure Sunny into having a baby too.

Plus I like a pollinator strategy with some unexpected individuals. Because Boyd and Susan look so much more interesting than their daughter

I was hoping that at least Verona's skin color would last for a couple of generations, oh well. Sunny is making efforts towards that end.

For pollinators, I was looking for elders men who I would like their genetics in the family and when I saw Boyd I told myself he was perfect for that. Also I'm trying not to use the typical sims, that's why many of the women already have children when the game begins: Dorie Hart, Cornelia Goth, Fiona MacIrish, Claire Ursine (plus they're all supernaturals and pollinated by Gobias.  ::))

Yes! Cute wedding and pollination! I can't wait to see how those babies turn out!

They are fast becoming one of my favorite couples of all time, they are so cute together. Most of them are toddlers and children for now so I have to wait to see results, just one teenager (Serena Hart) and I must say I like how she turned out.

Offline Nella

• Llama Wrangler
Re: The Sempiternus Immortal Dynasty. Update 01/30
« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2021, 09:34:36 AM »
Update

Verona and Sunny are being proud mamas, and they have developed a competitive side to see who gets to Genova first.

Is Sunny wearing maternity clothes? Why, yes. It’s time for the second baby in this dynasty. I was hard thinking who could be Sunny’s pixel donor and in the end I decided on Hank Goddard because I want to add to the family tree sims that I don't normally use in my games, Hank is one that I pretty much leave alone, plus I think his and Sunny’s genetics would blend well.

Have here a total random screenshot. This is Serena Hart, Gobias’ first child with Dorie and my first ever pollinated baby. I like how she turned out, a lot, the blue eyes with that color hair and skin are a beautiful combination.

My girls are pretty much in love, they always seeking each other.

They are always throwing wishes to be romantic, they even had the same wishes. As I said before, they’re becoming one my favorites sims couple of all times. 

In a blink, it was time for Genova’s birthday. All three of her parents were there to celebrate it with her.

I think we have a clone.

She’s here with daddy post makeover, Genova has Abraham’s green eyes and maybe his jaw and I’m not so sure about that, the rest is pretty much Verona’s.

In other matters, Verona had a best friend status with Stiles McGraw so she had little trouble adding him to the household.

He was immediately attracted to Gobias. My dynasty is so gay and I love that for once I don’t need mods to achieve it.

The only negative thing about him is that he’s a mersim. It’s not a great problem, of course. At first I wanted to wait until he cured himself of his occult status before sending him in search of his first victim future mother of his children, but he’s already past eighty so…

His first stop was the working friends household.

Not only because there are two eligible ladies (Tori is human and Madison is a witch), but also to verify that Boyd’s last attempt to pollinating before his death has been effective.
It’s was! Here’s little Lashonda Morris, she’s a cutie.

Here’s a cute shot of Sunny’s pregnancy, I feel bad because that’s the only one I took before she went into labor.

What's better than your wife panicking for the birth of your child? Well, your best friend and father of your other child panicking too, of course! This is what happens when you raise a family with three parents. Sunny is not impressed.

Who is not impressed either is Genova, we could see her in the background judging them.

Look at her nonsense face, her parents are so overreacting.

I had to send Verona and Abraham to do other thing so Sunny could be able to go into labor in peace. The result is little Padova, a heavy sleeper artist.

If you are wondering what has been happening with Gobias that hadn’t appeared in this chapter so far? Well not much. He’s in borrowed time, past his ninety. He spends the nights in the graveyard catching deathfishes.

And the daytime playing with Genova’s toys.

To end this update, I leave you with Verona’s cooking her 75th plate of food therefore completing the last cooking challenge and supermaxing the skill. The only other thing to do to complete her requirements is to age to elder for the last museum pieces.

Offline Chubling

• Occult
« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2021, 02:09:26 PM »
What a fun, happy update. Just happy gays and babies everywhere! I can't wait to see the babies grown up, hopefully Genova will have a bit more of her daddy. Serena is lovely! I adore her face!

Offline butterfly

• Immortal
« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2021, 04:10:45 PM »
I'm loving this! By the end of this dynasty, almost everyone in SV will somehow be related to each other and just can't wait to see all the genetics! I've never seen my sims show interest in same-sex townies and it makes me a little bit jealous tbh.
My TS3 Dynasty: Avilla TDD

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2021, 07:06:37 PM »
This chapter left me a warm feeling :)

Offline Nella

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2021, 04:19:10 PM »
What a fun, happy update. Just happy gays and babies everywhere! I can't wait to see the babies grown up, hopefully Genova will have a bit more of her daddy. Serena is lovely! I adore her face!
Genova had a lot more of her daddy that I first thought, which make me happy. Serena is so beautiful, I'm going to use her in some way.

I'm loving this! By the end of this dynasty, almost everyone in SV will somehow be related to each other and just can't wait to see all the genetics! I've never seen my sims show interest in same-sex townies and it makes me a little bit jealous tbh.
I'm very surprised at the gay couples. Usually in a gameplay where I don't use mods it needs a little of effort on my part, but in this save I don't need to do anything, this happen naturally.

This chapter left me a warm feeling :)
:D This dynasty is in a happy place right now.

Offline Nella

• Llama Wrangler
Re: The Sempiternus Immortal Dynasty. Update 02/14
« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2021, 04:28:36 PM »
Update

This was Genova reaction when her mamas told her that she had to share her room with her new sister.

As for Gobias, I decided that he should withdraw from his pollinator’s duties to spent his last days being cute with Abraham. (His last days are turning into something longer, at the time of writing this update he’s almost 100.)

Verona had the task of teaching Genova her toddler skills thanks to her family oriented trait and being the only sim in the house with nothing to do except to take care of her garden. She’s still in maternity leave.

It’s time for another birthday, Padova is soon to be a toddler.

She grew up with that horrible green-brownish what were you thinking EA hair.

So I changed her heir to match her mother’s, she inherited Sunny lavender eyes. I think she a mix of Sunny and Hank, such a beautiful toddler.

I’m so happy with this family.

I think the sisters are plotting something…

There were two more birthdays, the first was Verona’s who was alone at the time of blowing the candles, the rest of the household was having failing route problems.

Gobias and Stiles arrived in time to welcome her into elderhood. Verona wasn’t so thrilled about that.

The other birthday was Genova’s.

Her new trait is Rebellious. And I happy to see there’s more of Abraham in her.

She isn’t a clone of her mother like I assumed when she was a toddler, she still looks a lot like Verona but her color eyes and the chubbiness are from her father. Like I said, I’m happy about it.

She immediately went to her new room to learn the painting skill.

Verona, on the other hand, after having a makeover she went to pose for Abraham for her museum last’s pieces.

That same day was the first day of work after spending most of her adult life between marriage and maternity leaves.

The day after her birthday, Sunny and Abraham completed her last pieces, thus completing Verona’s museum.

When the founder of this dynasty returned from her second day of work, she went directly to the kitchen to cook a secret recipe.

And for the first time the entrance doors to the basement opened for her.

Once inside she saw another door opening.

In the room was a single table with the dish that she had prepared minutes ago, somehow it had been transported to the place. She sat at the table and enjoyed the first of several meals that will take place in there.

Then she saw a flower in the corner of the room, she picked it up and put it in her pockets. Thus becoming the first immortal.

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2021, 05:41:32 PM »
Congratulations Nella and Verona! First immortal woohoo! Love the last picture of her in her top of the culinary career uniform and also the one of her holding her death flower.

Happy birthday to Genova as well - enjoy the painting little one, something tells me that you'll be painting a lot (sorry if I wrecked the surprise for her, Nella

Offline Chubling

• Occult
« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2021, 06:30:16 PM »
Fat sim fat sim! I love that Genova will have some heft to her! And Verona is an immortal! Congratulations!

Offline butterfly

• Immortal
« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2021, 07:18:15 AM »
Congrats on your first immortal! The room where she had the  ambrosia looks so cool!
My TS3 Dynasty: Avilla TDD

Offline Nella

• Llama Wrangler
Re: The Sempiternus Immortal Dynasty. Update 07/31
« Reply #44 on: July 31, 2021, 01:05:14 PM »
Thank you all for the comments! Vero appreciate it very much!

Hello! I know it's been so long without updating this story. I was having problems in all my games after trying some CC. In this particular case, the game would close and take me to the desktop only a few minutes after I started playing. My solution was remove all the CC from all the games and made a factory reset. And now I testing them one by one in another game that doesn't have the HOF objective.

Update

I no longer know what to do with Gobias, I never wanted a sim in my care to die the way I want him to. I don't even feel a little bit guilty. I could continue using him as a pollinator but he already has 8 children and they seem enough to me.

Father and daughter time! The two have a wish to be friends with each other, so they spent an afternoon together trying to fulfill those wishes. They are so cute!

A close up of Padova because she’s too cute to not be included in this update. Also, I wanted to show the last shot of her I had before taking out the CC.

When I’m not controlling them, Verona and Sunny sneak around the house to spend time together. I love them so much; they’re always searching one another when they have free time.

Genova is friend with Josue Ursine, one of Gobias’ children. He has that unfortunate spot under his lip, that I already saw in some of his half siblings.

Both Abraham and Sunny aged to elder the same day. There was no birthday party because it caught me by surprise, it was a couple of months since I opened this particular save so I played the entire day without noticing it.

I sent them immediately to the wardrobe.

I wanted to dye Abe's hair like I did with Verona's, but I haven't saved it. Although white hair looks good on him.

I didn't have Sunny's color saved either (I had it before the new installation). But this was easy to fix because her daughter shares the same color, so I sent Padova to the mirror first to save the color and then I used it on Sunny.

Old age doesn’t stop Abraham and Gobias to be in love like the first day.

The one who did have a birthday party was Padova.

Her mother took her to the cake and showed her how to blow out the candles. The cuteness.

Excuse me, but here Padova is judging me for showing her before the look change. Sorry, honey! Her new trait is Photographer’s Eye.

Besides a makeover, she got a new room. The nursery will remain without changes to be used by future generations, as it is close to the Verona’s room, who loves children and is family oriented.

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #45 on: August 01, 2021, 04:15:33 PM »
Sorry you're having problem with CC. Hopefully you will solve it soon. Padova is a cutie, she looks a lot like her mom.

Offline Chubling

• Occult
« Reply #46 on: August 04, 2021, 10:22:44 PM »
Sunny and Verona are so cute!! They are really adorable together and Padova is looking cute!

That sucks about the CC. Hopefully it will be an easy fix. Good luck!

Offline Nella

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #47 on: August 06, 2021, 08:04:50 PM »
Sorry you're having problem with CC. Hopefully you will solve it soon. Padova is a cutie, she looks a lot like her mom.
Sunny and Verona are so cute!! They are really adorable together and Padova is looking cute!

That sucks about the CC. Hopefully it will be an easy fix. Good luck!
I think I found what CC was the problem. Fingers crossed. Padova is a cutie pie! Thank you for reading.