Author Topic: Question about alien abductions and babies  (Read 2208 times)

Offline SleepIncarnate

• Nooboo
Question about alien abductions and babies
« on: March 28, 2020, 12:00:35 AM »
Short version, how does the male sims get pregnant with alien babies during abductions thing interact with with the various gender settings?

Longer version, does anyone know what the defining aspect of the gender system is that causes this? Is it just those with a male appearance frame, or is it the "can impregnate sims" aspect or...?  Like, if I have a female looking sim who has preferences for masculine clothing and can impregnate sims, can she get pregnant from an abduction?  What about the neither impregnate nor get pregnant field?

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Question about alien abductions and babies
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2020, 02:36:54 AM »
The male sims can have the CAS settings of either can get other pregnant or can become pregnant as abductions will happen regardless. The percentage chances for a male sim to get abducted are low and then even lower again that they will have a resulting (alien) baby.
Carl has a video guide on this subject that might be helpful for you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-e95uNyonmA&list=PL0tB4aA9fD0u5v-VCNc1Rw269Vv4oQxDJ&index=12&t=0s
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline SleepIncarnate

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2020, 11:31:33 AM »
Yeah, I've watched it, but it only specified male sims,  so I was curious how the various gender alternative settings affected it, if at all.  Sounds like you're saying they don't affect it in the least.  That's kinda lame.  I'd love to make a whole world with various female sims of varying statuses along the various gender roles and still have abductions result in babies.

Offline Overlock

• Nooboo
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2020, 07:04:20 AM »
How many abduction cases have you seen? I feel like we need to conduct a proper study on this. haha

Offline Erin

• Sims Addict
  • Llama Wrangler
    • YouTube
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2020, 03:05:53 PM »
I am watching a stream where the female was just abducted and is now pregnant with an alien baby. The streamer thinks it might be caused because she has MC Command Center. Does anyone know for sure?
You think you know who you are, what's to come. You haven't even begun. ~ Dracula
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Buffy vs. Dracula
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7izdNOLStXDQMCan_wQyBQ/

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2020, 04:19:56 PM »
@Erin That seems likely.  I've had MCCC cause Leila and Oliana to impregnate each other at the same time!  Both pregnant, and each with the other listed as the partner.

Outside of weirdness caused by MCCC, it only seems to matter that they are male according to CAS.  Someone in the story forums managed to get Morgyn Embers abducted and impregnated.  Morgyn "does not pee standing up," his fertility is neither, and he dresses like a female if you run into him outside of the magic realm.  It resulted in twins who were born spellcasters and resemble him.

Offline Erin

• Sims Addict
  • Llama Wrangler
    • YouTube
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2020, 11:14:35 PM »
Ok, it was just so weird that I had to ask somebody. Thanks for the information  ;D
You think you know who you are, what's to come. You haven't even begun. ~ Dracula
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Buffy vs. Dracula
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7izdNOLStXDQMCan_wQyBQ/

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Heart Foam

• Immortal
  • Oh the grill indoors will be fine!
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2020, 04:42:26 AM »
Having not logged in here in months, um, yes, that was me who got Morgyn pregnant. :) I think. Or someone else might have tried. The intersection of alien abduction / spellcaster / magical bloodlines is an interesting one.

I since got a male sim abducted who has an Ancient Magical Bloodline, but had given up magic. For a few reasons.

1. there's no clash between occult types, alien + sim is a perfectly allowable hybrid
2. but I didn't want a hybrid, I wanted to get a pure alien by abduction with a Strong Magical Bloodline

It didn't work. A sadly normal sim, not even a hybrid. No magical bloodline. So when it comes to abductions, even the bloodline trait was enough to confuse Senior Pollination Technician #3. I'm all for abductions and inheritable traits, and hidden traits, and I hope they add more of it.
It is a little thing of my own. I call it "Heart Foam". I shall not publish it. Farewell! Patience, Patience, farewell!

Exit Bunthorne.

anything