Author Topic: The Montastel Legacy  (Read 1438 times)

Offline saltiesophie

• Nooboo
The Montastel Legacy
« on: March 29, 2020, 06:52:53 PM »
Hello, I made an account so that I could join in on the fun of sharing my Legacy Challenge.  :) I hope to have fun doing this Legacy Challenge and then start a Dynasty Challenge when it's over. So, here goes.

This lovely sim right here is named Titania Montastel. She had recently moved from Riverview after the passing of her parents in a giant housefire. Having nothing to her name except the 20,000 simoleons left to her in their will and wanting to get away from the memories of her hometown, she moved to Sunset Valley to make a name and legacy for herself. When she had arrived, she promptly bought the biggest plot of land available. She knew that if she'd need it if she were to make her parents proud and give them what they had hoped for in having a child: a strong, successful, and happy legacy.

After "borrowing" some produce from Gobias Khoffi's yard, she went off to the library to read up on her gardening. She was hoping that she would run into a friendly face without any luck. She got her skill up a level before getting some dinner at the park. After talking to one of the locals, Blaire White, she learned about one of the best suitors in town: Christopher Steele.

The next day, she went off and met Christopher Steele at his home across town. Immediately the two of them hit it off and she stayed and chatted for most of the day. Her impression of him was a friendly sweetheart with a bit of a wild side. Although his sense of fashion left something to be desired, she couldn't help but be entranced by his beautiful blue eyes.

It seemed that Titania had gotten a bit too excited, however. As she leaned forward for a kiss, he stopped her gently. It seems that Christopher didn't want to take things too quickly. They talked a bit afterward after that as he fed her some hotdogs he had made before she went back home. Although Titania felt a twinge of regret for trying to take things too quickly, she quickly bounced back and went to bed happy and satisfied.

-------------
Titania's traits are Family Oriented, Green Thumb, Good, Ambitious, and Good Sense of Humor. The legacy run is going to be a matriarchy with the Family Trait which will be Family Oriented. My goals for her are to max the Gardening skill, get a good house started, and clear her lifetime wish to grow 9 different perfect plants. Thank you for reading!

Offline Chubling

• Occult
Re: The Montastel Legacy
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2020, 02:24:22 PM »
Go Tatiana! Poor thing just hasn't realized that after all these Legacy/Dynasty families the guy just needs a little romance before getting ruthlessly used for his traits

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline saltiesophie

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2020, 09:55:32 PM »
I know right!  ;D Christopher needs a bit of a break lol, but compared with him, everyone else kind of sucks.

Offline saltiesophie

• Nooboo
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2020, 01:14:36 PM »

Hello! I played a bit more and some more stuff had happened.

After her blunder, Titania spent some time getting her gardening skill up further. She quickly got up to about level three before she decided to go out for dinner with the man of her dreams. After calling him up, they met at Hogan's Diner. They had gotten along so well that they decided the best course of action was to have a shotgun wedding in front of Hogan's Diner!

He looks a bit dorky in this picture, but they both look pretty dang happy.

And then a kiss to tie the knot! They had a quick bite to eat before going back to their home. While they were having diner food, I took it upon myself to give them a little home. Here is their studio home.

Christopher quickly learned that Titania wasn't much of a good cook. She managed to burn multiple things in the first couple of days.

Titania and Christopher had decided that it was time to expand their little family and had a bit of "fun". As they waited impatiently for their new arrival, Christopher painted his heart out while Titania gardened every plant in sight.

Before they knew it, it was time for the baby to come. Christopher panicked a little on the drive to the hospital. He secretly wished it were a girl while Titania wanted a boy. Sadly, she knew that the next heir must be a girl, but she could wish all she wanted.

Christopher had gotten his wish! A little girl was born! They decided on the name Angelique Montastel because she was their little angel. When rolling for her traits, she had gotten absentminded and virtuoso.

anything