Author Topic: Sending Sims to university at different times  (Read 2013 times)

Offline verdoneke

• Nooboo
Sending Sims to university at different times
« on: April 09, 2020, 08:36:36 AM »
Hello

I have two siblings in my game that I want to both send to university. They are currently both teens. Since one is adopted, they are only 3 days appart. Now, I was wondering if anyone knows if I can send the oldest one to uni as soon as she ages up and send the other one 3 days later when he ages up, or do I have to wait until they both age up?

Online Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
Re: Sending Sims to university at different times
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2020, 01:49:29 PM »
It's doable, I bet it would get tricky to manage though.  Just remember what day was supposed to be the younger sibling's birthday, after the older sibling's classes for the day go to Manage Worlds, choose the original household, blow out the candles, and enroll.
The tricky part will be managing two sims as their terms end on different days.  It will be very easy to forget to submit term papers and presentations, or study before finals.  It would be a lot less tricky to either: age up the older sim 4 days early, now making them exactly 1 week apart in age, and now they have the same schedule just 1 term apart, Or, the older sim just wait till the younger sibling's birthday and they go off together.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline verdoneke

• Nooboo
Re: Sending Sims to university at different times
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2020, 02:08:10 PM »
Brian_Z, thank you for your reply. I think I will follow your advise and let the older sibling wait for her brother to age up.