Author Topic: How to get the "Authentic notification of completion"  (Read 2491 times)

Offline Reekyteek

• Nooboo
How to get the "Authentic notification of completion"
« on: May 04, 2020, 05:56:07 AM »
Does anyone know how to get this certificate?
I am trying to collect every item in the game that is collectable and I am using the debug cheat to make sure I got everything when I come across this, which is giving me no hints.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Re: How to get the "Authentic notification of completion"
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2020, 11:22:10 AM »
When you complete a collection, you will get a plaque in the mail for that collection.  I believe some of the "special event" collections don't have the plaque. But when a collection is complete, ( you have to move the item into a sims personal inventory) for it to register. You will get the screen colorful splash, like when they complete an aspiration or max out a skill.  Hope this helps.

Shannon

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2020, 11:30:33 AM »
After reading some other posts that you made in other threads, you will not get a "completion" notice for items that come from gameplay awards like career awards, scouting, etc. Those are considered collectibles by the game system. 

Offline Reekyteek

• Nooboo
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2020, 01:59:18 PM »
Thanks to sdhoey for your reply. I have received many of the collection complete plaques over the course of my project. The certificate I am looking for is an unlockable from the get famous pack. The description says that it is a reward for completing something unnamed and google has not been helpful in this instance.

Offline Reekyteek

• Nooboo
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2020, 07:16:28 PM »
I have found out that it is a reward for completing the charity benefit party at the bronze level.