Author Topic: Decoration negative moodlets  (Read 11582 times)

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
Decoration negative moodlets
« on: June 03, 2020, 07:26:45 PM »
So I got the patch, and my sim turned out to be away from home when I loaded.  Brought her home, and she immediately got an Uncomfortable moodlet from her poorly decorated lot!  After thinking about what might be so awful here, I realized that her huge greenhouse was all bare drywall- the walls are all just big windows, so I forgot all about painting the tiny edges still exposed, and the area under the roof peaks.  The game saw all this wall with no paint/wallpaper/siding/whatever, so there it was!
Also took a bit to figure out how a ladder goes on, apparently your sim does not step through the handrails at the top, even though it looks like that's how it would work.

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
Re: Decoration negative moodlets
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2020, 09:08:05 PM »
Well, I got my first weekly bills.  Taxes:  300,  Electric:  30, Water:  6,  Credits:  168 (micro tiny home).  Total:  169.  Except, when I actually paid the bill, it was 1 Simolean.  Um...  Best guess, it might be because it was already Saturday when I first loaded with the new patch?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2020, 09:13:07 PM »
Now your walls can determine what kind of comfort level is in the home. When you hover over the plain wallpapers in b/b mode now it will tell you if it is -/+.

Offline JeniD

• Nooboo
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2021, 06:18:21 PM »
I had this problem too and fixed it by decorating the outside walls of the basement. Thought I'd post in case it helps anyone else.