Author Topic: Hydroponic Planters  (Read 35843 times)

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
Hydroponic Planters
« on: June 05, 2020, 03:59:14 AM »
Hi Guys,

Does anyone know where I can find these planters? I have searched everywhere!

Thanks guys

K

Offline scoed

• Watcher
Re: Hydroponic Planters
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2020, 04:26:04 AM »
You make them with the fabricator, but you can only make it if you go so far in the new community engineer career or what ever it is called and I not shore what level or what branch. Sorry I could not be of more help.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2020, 04:47:13 AM »
Thanks so much @scoed, that has actually helped a lot.  ;D

Offline LizLP

• Nooboo
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2020, 12:50:20 PM »
I'm really not finding this one... I've tried both career branches with fabrication skill on 10 - nothing... Only way I even knew it existed was because a random sim gave me one.

Offline callycat

• Occult
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2020, 06:44:43 PM »
I'm really not finding this one... I've tried both career branches with fabrication skill on 10 - nothing... Only way I even knew it existed was because a random sim gave me one.

It's not a career reward, I don't think. I had a blueprint approved and now I can see the planter as an option to make on the Fabricator.
[they/them pronouns please]

Offline LizLP

• Nooboo
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2020, 04:23:46 AM »
How do you make a blueprint...?

-- Oh never mind I get it hahaha. I 100% missed the pad you get.. LOL

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2020, 08:45:23 AM »
U have to use the cheat, "bb.showhiddenobjects to find the planters.  I know, I looked forever until my sister told me that.
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2020, 02:31:48 PM »
I wouldn't have bothered learning how to make these, except that some came with the house I downloaded from the gallery.  So they made the big square planter look different, big deal.  But it turns out, they are kind of a big deal!  No watering, no weeding, no bugs!  You get the same thing with the vertical planters, if you do the upgrades, but not everything can be planted in them.  I got to level 6 of the career before a blueprint opened them for me, and one of the aspirations calls for maxing it, so I guess I'll be finishing it up.  It took me 8 blueprints I think, first try got me the smog vacuum, another one opened something I didn't care about, a lot of the times I just got a bonus, then finally the planter.

Offline mebagl15

• Nooboo
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2020, 10:47:41 PM »
They are DEBUG objects and you have to use the cheat "bb.showhiddenobjects" to get them. The only problem is I installed them in my game and they where taking too long or not growing any plants.