Author Topic: [BUG] Whats going on with my garden?  (Read 2852 times)

Offline springelf

• Nooboo
[BUG] Whats going on with my garden?
« on: June 07, 2020, 04:22:34 AM »
The quality of my plants are ALL over the place. They change all the time. At first I thought it was based on my house's eco footprint but I dont think thats it. They started off normal...then shot up to perfect...then back to nice...etc etc. Most of the time I cant evolve them but every now and then I can. Its just crazy time in my yard lol.

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
Re: Whats going on with my garden?
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2020, 01:03:32 PM »
When something's ready to evolve, you have to harvest it first.  Took me quite a while to figure that out!  Never used to have to do that.  I have noticed that quality on a lot of plants is higher than expected, I don't remember this spinach evolving twice already...  I've also noticed the eco footprint going all over the place.  Trending down, almost to the middle, now it's all the way left but still neutral and trending down, I've put everything green on my lot that I can afford and still going down, suddenly boom we're green again.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Shivani

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2020, 06:54:30 PM »
The quality of my plants are ALL over the place. They change all the time. At first I thought it was based on my house's eco footprint but I dont think thats it. They started off normal...then shot up to perfect...then back to nice...etc etc. Most of the time I cant evolve them but every now and then I can. Its just crazy time in my yard lol.

Mine started as normal, but the second I left the lot (load screen) and came back, they were perfect. Just moving a normal quality plant in build mode from one planter to another shot the quality up at least a level. Then I went on holiday for three days, came back, and a good number of them were back to just planted, so in my annoyance I cheated them back to mature. Funnily enough, some of those suddenly decided they were no longer perfect and I could evolve them as normal. I am mystified.

May have been coincidence, but the second I fabricated a hydroponic planter, placed it, and put plants in it (that in itself was glitchy), I seemingly no longer had to water any plants, nor did I see weeds while I had it out. I eventually chucked it into household storage and things went back to normal, for a certain level of normal.

The only plants unaffected by the quality weirdness have been custom plants, but those (and vanilla plants) were affected by the growth stage thing.

Offline Hechicera

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2020, 05:47:49 PM »
I have a different problem. It may be the combo of Sulani and Eco, but my plants evolve to perfect with no interaction. The combo of Sulani+Eco plus the Sim lot being "off the grid, plus me redoing another neighborhood lot to the community center (many eco+ items) plus a third home in the neighborhood is unoccupied means the eco footprint of the neighborhood shot to max green and stayed there. Plants all quickly self-evolve to "perfect" with no interaction needed. This makes the second step I think it is of the gardener aspiration undoable in that scenario.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

anything