Author Topic: Foodies Unite NAP is driving me crazy  (Read 2767 times)

Offline billythegreat

• Llama Wrangler
Foodies Unite NAP is driving me crazy
« on: June 10, 2020, 05:18:56 AM »
Since I made the mistake to pass this NAP, no matter what I do , my sim every 30 sim minutes wants to start cooking or to practice making drinks.Even with autonomy disabled. Every activity is interrupted by  the urge to cook or to make drinks.You  write a book or paint something, boom urges kick in, you eat or take a shower, the same. Anyone else had bad experience with this NAP or other NAPs, to know to avoid ? :'(

NAP means Neighborhood Action Plan

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
Re: Foodies Unite NAP is driving me crazy
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2020, 05:35:26 AM »
I kind of steer clear of NAPs that meddle with Sim behavior, because I know how these things tend to give them OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder). Things that are supposed to be funny get old quickly and just end up being a nuissance because care was not taken to balance things out. And modesty is not something to associate the Sims 4 with.

I focus on the environment changing NAP instead, upgrades and such. Sim behavior is already bordering on compulsive as it is.
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline billythegreat

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2020, 01:29:11 PM »
It broke my character sim. I repelled that NAP but the sim remains with the OCD to make drinks and food. I had to put in the household inventory the bar, fridge, stove and grill to make him to write a book without interruption . Any idea how (if it is possible) to reset or to fix my sim? Right now I am thinking to move him to the bin of unplayed households, but I am not sure if it will work.

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2020, 01:45:03 PM »
Everybody seems to be having issues with NAP's that charge a penalty if you don't DO this or HAVE that, they do it or get whatever it is but get fines anyway.

Offline billythegreat

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2020, 04:13:01 PM »
Phew, thank God for MC Tuner.

Offline Hechicera

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2020, 12:28:17 PM »
Foodies NAP on, then have lots of people over. I can't clear the white cakes or white cake unfinished mixes as fast as 3-4 visiting Sims can get them out of the fridge. I couldn't complete Wintersday as the Sim wouldn't STOP BAKING long enough to finish a conversation! But I did get 10 or so white cake batters on the counters.

It is very over-tuned. Worse than the exercise one.