Author Topic: My Sims 4 cas won't let me have more than 6 sims  (Read 1584 times)

Offline WillBrookes147

• Nooboo
My Sims 4 cas won't let me have more than 6 sims
« on: July 17, 2020, 08:49:29 PM »
So today I was going to make a family. I already started it a while ago by making 2 Sims but didn't do anything with them. I was doing fine until I finished the 6th sim and didn't see the add sim button. It was very strange because this had never happened before. I deleted cache, onlinethumbcache and localthumbcache. It didn't work so I removed my script mods but nothing changed. Also my cas.fulleditmode wasn't working. I should mention that I play on 2 different Microsoft accounts because one has child time settings even though it's over 18 and when I was playing my main family it was fine but when I went on the other account it changed? Please answer because I really want to continue making this family thank you.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: My Sims 4 cas won't let me have more than 6 sims
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2020, 08:59:11 PM »
If you have any pets in that family they count toward the 8 sim limit. Also a pregnant sim that you take into CAS will count as 2 Sims towards the limit and maybe 3 if it is expecting twins maybe..on that point I am guessing as I can't remember when single as opposed to multiple births are calculated by the game. Other than that, if you can recreate in a brand new game with no mods and no cc then it is worth reporting it as a bug.
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/The-Sims-4-Bugs
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline WillBrookes147

• Nooboo
Re: My Sims 4 cas won't let me have more than 6 sims
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2020, 08:42:48 AM »
I had 2 of the 6 sims for a while and I think one of them got pregnant. I just made another 2 Sims in a different household and added them using cheats

anything