Author Topic: Restaurant Tips?  (Read 1465 times)

Offline WillBrookes147

• Nooboo
Restaurant Tips?
« on: July 18, 2020, 07:24:14 AM »
My sim runs 2 restaurants and is struggling to get them above 3 stars even though she has max level employees. She also earns less than she spends and I'm trying to do it but demoting my hugely paid workers makes them angry

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Restaurant Tips?
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2020, 08:52:15 PM »
Carl's got a series of Guides here (click) that should give you some useful tips. Basically I just open for short shifts, no more than 5 hrs, close the restaurant to new people even when there are Sims in there as the game will simply not spawn any news ones while allowing you to finish up with the ones already present. Promote staff often and praise them, buy useful perks especially the ones that give you cheaper food etc and always travel to the restaurant immediately after opening it remotely from your Sims home lot, that way the game will have already assigned sims to seats and so make serving the 1st customers quicker.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline WillBrookes147

• Nooboo
Re: Restaurant Tips?
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2020, 08:44:35 AM »
Thanks for these tips, I'll use them but for now I realised I was spending too much on wages so I demoted some and I'm praising them till they're happy again