Author Topic: Creating Premade Sims 3 Character for Sims 4  (Read 1208 times)

Offline Peanuts61

• Occult
Creating Premade Sims 3 Character for Sims 4
« on: July 30, 2020, 12:21:26 PM »
hey fellow simmers,

i was curious to see if any of you have or are thinking of making your favorite sims 3 pre-made to play in sims 4? for example, agnes crumplebottom.   i don't usually play sims 4, but i am thinking of making my own version of my 2 favorite sims: billy caspian and rich richmond. if this question was already asked, i'm sorry and i placed it here because i didn't know if it should be under sims 3 discussion or sims 4.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
Re: Creating Premade Sims 3 Character for Sims 4
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2020, 03:09:58 PM »
I'm moving this to the TS4 section. I feel like you'll get users who are more familiar with its CAS interface and such. Also it may be worth looking in the Gallery for anyone's attempt at making those sims before. Best place is the hashtag for the world they shipped with. I've definitely found some to be lacking as finished recreations of TS3 pre-mades but great to improve upon. There are definitely some I'm passionate enough about. :P

I find it easier to work with a lot of reference pics. I've remade some of my favorite TS3 pre-mades and liked the results because I had countless gameplay screenshots of them for reference.

Shoutout to Aellard on the gallery by the way. I found them while trying to write out this post. They did not make the sims you're wondering about but their TS3 recreations (sims AND houses) are pretty good and also there are a ton of them.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Peanuts61

• Occult
Re: Creating Premade Sims 3 Character for Sims 4
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2020, 03:51:50 PM »
thanks trip. i like you are passionate about rich richmond and recently billy caspian. but for me billy's traits are a bit much so i change them for me to play him. i really hate the inappropriate trait, but billy has tugged my heartstrings lol.  thanks for replying. i have to check out sims 4 gallery after i re-install all my expansion packs. my son plays sims 4 way more than i ever have, but i think it's time i give it a go.

happy simming and stay healthy and safe

anything