Author Topic: Question about my grim reaper toddler  (Read 2396 times)

Offline tarahashulee

• Nooboo
Question about my grim reaper toddler
« on: August 21, 2020, 08:22:01 PM »
Hi so I'm not sure if this is where I'm supposed to post asking these types of questions,

#1. I literally just made my forum account w/you guys
#2. I read the rules but i guess I'm not smarter then the website if i did post in the wrong area,
#3. Sorry in advance if i am messing up in any shape way or forum

Now, the weird part... Grim's twin reaper Babies.

uh.. so i have these two babies I had with grim.. and the babies are girls and they float and everything like regular grims do....

can someone tell me if this is a glitch or if I'm crazy and somehow the game is now allowing grimreaper babies!?

and the toddlers can talk about death after just being turned to toddlers from babies!? they have a death by laughter trait!? Can anyone explain this?

I'm not using any scripts or mods.
I'm using regular game play with normal lifespan.

help!

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
Re: Question about my grim reaper toddler
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2020, 11:17:16 PM »
Woah, cool!  I had no idea that was possible!  And I have no idea if you've encountered a glitch, or if this is supposed to be possible.  So what were they like as babies?

Wait, and you have 2 Grim Reapers living with you?  This is crazy, I didn't know you could do any of that.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2020, 11:49:13 PM »
Did you grab the Grim adults from the Gallery? I wonder if uploading them as part of a normal family takes away the restriction to have children with them.

Or EA has listened to our decades of prayer and begging.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline scoed

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2020, 07:33:03 AM »
You have a bug it appears, and I want that bug. I am so jealous. Please keep us informed and on you young reapers. You aren't supposed to be able to try for baby or even woohoo with the reaper. I know I have tried.

Offline flotsette

• Nooboo
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2020, 10:37:22 AM »
Wow. This is the coolest bug I've ever seen. @tarahashulee I hope you come back and report what happened.

Did you manage to woohoo the Reaper? I've seen many simmers on YouTube try and even go on dates, but not ever be able to woohoo (without mods). 

I have heard there is a hidden Reaper trait, not sure what it actually does, but I assume it has to do with the smoke/floating animation and the special interactions. If I had to take a guess I'd say those kids somehow have the Reaper trait.

anything