Author Topic: How do I take Care of my Needs in Black Spire Outpost  (Read 1275 times)

Offline Spiderkeys

• Llama Wrangler
How do I take Care of my Needs in Black Spire Outpost
« on: September 10, 2020, 11:35:29 AM »
How do I take care of my sims needs like sleep, hygiene, etc

My Sim's bladder is dangerously low, I'll saved in the middle of the Black Spire Outpost district, he won't be able to walk much further.

I have nothing obvious around me but Shops, spaceships, pub (which doesn't seem to have toilets!)

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Re: How do I take Care of my Needs in Black Spire Outpost
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2020, 12:47:24 PM »
There's a building called the dwelling. If you go in there to "freshen up," that takes care of everything.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Manderley

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2020, 12:52:05 PM »
You can also just click on the toilet icon on their needs panel and they will walk off into the forest and relieve themselves.  Carl mentions this in his review video on Batau.

Offline Spiderkeys

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2020, 01:30:03 PM »
Yeah thanks! I got it. Another question if possible.

I took my own household, plus a dozen NPC friends with me there, I can't control them, i've been there 2 days now, now they have having a very bad time, sleepy, smelly, hungry, etc, do they use a Dwelling autonomously. It becoming disturbing to continue seeing them suffer yet I know now how to take care of my own needs.

Offline Sindocat

• Fairy Godfather
  • Townie
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2020, 02:09:52 AM »
Shift + Ctrl + C to open your cheats input bar and type

testingcheats on

and hit Enter.

Now, you can Shift + Click on any Sim, and select "Cheat Needs", and from that menu "Make Happy" - Sims you don't control won't do as well taking care of themselves on Batuu, so this lets you intervene.

Personally, I only bring active Sims I plan to have actually adventure. There are plenty of folks on Batuu already, to interact with.
"Who cannot draw upon three thousand years is living from hand to mouth." - Goethe

anything