Author Topic: No more "Deep Conversation"?  (Read 12168 times)

Offline Highlander

• Llama Wrangler
No more "Deep Conversation"?
« on: November 11, 2020, 12:22:56 AM »
Playing a game I have played for a month now. My sim is a Scientist and one of his tasks was to have a Deep Conversation with Zoe Patel. Talked to her 3 or 4 times and the option never came up. I noticed it wasn't there for anyone else either.

This sim has a level 8 Charisma. He is Friends with her. Baffled as to why the option doesn't come up.

This happened after the patch, so maybe they changed the requirements for it. But that's a pretty big change as it was a good way to learn traits.

Offline TomasGrizzly

• Townie
Re: No more "Deep Conversation"?
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2020, 04:22:10 AM »
Yep, it seems "Deep Conversation" is gone for me as well. Wondering if it may have an impact on social events as well, it was one of the possible objectives for a date. I'll have a look if there's something about it on the official forums...

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2020, 10:52:50 PM »
Have you guys remembered to repair after installing the new update?

Deep Conversation is still there for me.
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Offline simbaby3

• Nooboo
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2020, 06:37:21 PM »
I ran the repair but it is gone for me as well. I took my sims on a date for love day and couldn't find it anywhere. I was able to still able to complete the deep conversation requirements though. One was share deep personal troubles I believe and I do not remember the other one.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2020, 09:39:44 PM »
I still have deep conversation. Maybe it's been replaced for Sims in a romantic relationship? Because mine showed in the menu for a brother and sister.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline TomasGrizzly

• Townie
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2020, 01:38:44 AM »
Yeah, ran a repair, still gone. I would think it maybe be situationally replaced by something, or maybe a mod issue.

EDIT: Or maybe it became situational. Since then, I had a sim use it autonomously during a discussion, and sometimes, it appears. I'll try to see if I notice more about why it appears (or not).

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2020, 01:53:33 PM »
After you initially posted that, I took a look for myself and couldn't find it either.  But Love Day rolled around last night, and not even thinking about it my couple went on a date.  It WAS there at least during the date-- I finally remembered this thread as I clicked it the second time.  I didn't think to look for it after the date was over though.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.