Author Topic: Destination Quality  (Read 1190 times)

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
Destination Quality
« on: November 12, 2020, 02:03:56 PM »
I'm in Champs Les Sims currently and can't help but feel that this is the most boring of the three destination. The music is nice, but there seems to be fewer places of interest and many of the market buildings have several empty and unused rooms. Do you think they were left unfinished, or was room left intentionally to allow players to fill out? Also, there is the piece of Sunset Valley road stuck on a hill in the middle of the countryside ;D

My favorite destination is Al Simhara, as I have an interest in Ancient Egypt in real life. Shang Simla has terrible routing, I feel, but I still like its distinctness.

Have you guys given anysuch thought to the three destinations?
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
Re: Destination Quality
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2020, 11:57:05 AM »
Champs Les Sims is the most boring and I agree, but it is the least stressful way to spend time skilling. I love tomb raiding too but a lot of my time in WA locations was for skilling up immortal dynasty slaves.

It's hard to pick favorites among the other two. I love the landscaping in Shang Simla better even though it only represents one sliver of how China looks IRL, and I haven't run into too many routing issues there either. I only noticed it on my old laptop.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Destination Quality
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2020, 06:24:39 PM »
I've never thought to skill grind ID slaves in the WA worlds! Makes total sense now that I think about it though.

Shang Simla is the prettiest, in my opinion, but I think I visit Al Simhara most -- the tomb raiding and the Pyramid of the Sky (for Life Fruit and Death Flowers) are excellent there.