Author Topic: Need help with Batuu aftermath  (Read 1690 times)

Offline Lord Iron

• Nooboo
Need help with Batuu aftermath
« on: December 02, 2020, 09:33:08 PM »
Hello everyone,
I have a couple of annoying problems after finishing the SW pack, so would really appreciate if someone can help me to resolve the following:
1. Batuu interactions still present in normal world on the first interaction click. Stuff like "swindle for credits", "ask about resistance" etc... This is REALLY annoying - if my sim is not on Batuu anymore, why keep those interactions at all?
2. Batuu specific sims left in Relationships tab. What is the point if you can't call them!? Is it possible to remove them from there?
3. I really liked the look of a first order officer, so I have edited and saved her to my library. Unfortunately after adding her in the normal world, the game still sees her as a Batuu first order officer, i.e. I can't call her and she still has Batuu interactions menu. I have tried to remove some buffs with MCC, but no luck so far of making her "normal" - if it's not the buffs, then what is defining her as a Batuu sim?

Offline HelenP

• Immortal
Re: Need help with Batuu aftermath
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2020, 05:32:24 PM »
Lord Iron,
1 EA issue afaik.

2 Once your sim knows another sim you can can only change that by having your active sim 'forget' about the other sim using MCCC, but that's a complete forget, as if they had never met, not a selective forget depending on location.

3 MCCC can produce a sim details log which will tell you all traits and buffs attached to the sim, even the hidden ones. You may be able to identify the batuu specific one that is stopping her being a 'normal' sim.

On the sim in question click mccc>Sim commands>logging commands>log sim details. From there first choose all detail from the list of option, then choose create log. It produces a .log file in with the other mccc files which can be opened as a text document. If you find something that looks like the trait or buff from Batuu you may be able to cheat it off but make sure you keep a backup copy of the sim in case it goes wrong.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Lord Iron

• Nooboo
Re: Need help with Batuu aftermath
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2020, 07:26:54 PM »
Thanks for that Helen. As much as I love having a droid following me around and a lightsaber in my pocket, I will delete this expansion - it is just not worth the annoyance afterwards, especially seeing how poorly it is integrated.

However out of pure curiosity I have found one more option to "forget" sims after exploring around - in relationship menu Shift + right click gives an MCC menu where through the relationship option I was able to make a Batuu sim to forget my character. Took a while and a lot of clicks, but got the job done in the end.

As for the log, I think I found the culprit of not being able to call that sim:
<sims4.tuning.instances.buff_Fame_Quirk_PublicNumber_Hidden_Cooldown object at 0x00007FF484931F50> - Is Visible: False

Unfortunately MCC does not show that on the list of buffs. Is there any other way to try and remove it?

anything