Author Topic: Spell Casters Perks Questions  (Read 1241 times)

Offline owlsight

• Llama Wrangler
Spell Casters Perks Questions
« on: December 23, 2020, 11:53:24 AM »
I chose the Discharge perk which says that she can cast Discharge to empty the spell caster charge.  How do I do this? I can't find this spell.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.  Happy Holidays everyone!

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
Re: Spell Casters Perks Questions
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2020, 01:39:27 PM »
Have the sim active, click them, and it's under Magic.  If I remember right, it's NOT under spells, I believe it's just under Magic.
You do have to be careful early on, a newbie spellcaster with no bloodline will really build charge fast.  As you level up and take more perks, you build a lot less, and by the time you max you won't have to worry about it anymore.  And then their child grows up and starts learning, and you've forgotten that that's a thing, and they blow themselves up...  Good thing it doesn't kill you the first time!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2020, 10:57:46 PM »
Well, I just had a spellcaster who needed to use Discharge, and it's gone missing.  Not under Magic, not under Spells, it's just gone.  I'll have to check on my mods and see if one of them is doing this.

Offline owlsight

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2020, 10:35:40 AM »
I had the same problem.  Eventually my Sim had the option to discharge.  I don't remember how long it took, but she got it back.