Author Topic: Rules: Many Lives Challenge  (Read 1923 times)

Offline Auranaris

• Townie
  • Former resident of the cave of lurking-ness
Rules: Many Lives Challenge
« on: April 08, 2021, 08:00:24 AM »
so I made a challenge up off the top of my head, mainly based on one interaction vampires have: “compare to long lost love”.
The version I’m doing is with a vampire, but if anyone with out vampires wants to try it, any other form of immortality works. (Ex. Ambrosia)

here are the rules:

1. You must play on short lifespan
2. The goal of the challenge is to see how many lives you can have before your sim dies or getting bored irl.
3. Each life you must change your sim’s name slightly and change outfit hair, etc, just don’t change body.
4. In every life, you must get married, have a kid or two, then pretend to age (dye hair grey, skin details wrinkles?)
5. When your spouse dies, either wait for your kids to die, or maybe take care of that yourself.
6. If you  change identities while you still have alive relatives, you CAN NOT under any circumstances speak or interact with them.
7. Whatever you do, don’t die. Death of your immortal sim marks the end of the challenge.
HOWEVER in the event that someone pleads and you are revived, or you have a death flower that saves you, you may continue the challenge.
8. Follow the rules, and HAVE FUN!

- Auranaris

Bonus: if you want, combine this with the black widow challenge to get mansions, attempt to max all careers, or maybe try to complete all the aspirations! Do pretty much anything as long as the above rules are followed. :)

ETA: if anyone tries this or has questions, let me know!
they/he pronouns please!

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
Re: Rules: Many Lives Challenge
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2021, 07:03:48 PM »
Sounds like fun :) also reminds me of what Polgara in the Belgariad/Mallorean series by David/Leigh Eddings did to mask the fact that she basically was immortal. In her case, she didn't want her hair to grey, because she noted that when men have grey hair, they are considered wise, when women have grey hair they are considered crones. So, she would cover her hair by flowers in her hair/hats/shawls/or just by keeping herself locked away from the general public ... essentially she had to raise the heir to a throne in secret so that the chosen one would stop the evil and reclaim the throne .... of course centuries later.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Auranaris

• Townie
  • Former resident of the cave of lurking-ness
Re: Rules: Many Lives Challenge
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2021, 06:48:31 PM »
Also, quickly touching on names, your immortal sim has two options for name changes:

Option 1: Change Name Slightly
In this option, your sim’s new name must be similar to the old name. (For example, Gwen becomes Jenn becomes Gem.)

Option 2: Completely Change Name
You can probably guess how this one works. In this option, your sim’s new name can not be anything close to the old one (Gwen becomes Isabelle becomes Sara)

Once you’ve chosen an option, you can’t switch to the other option.
they/he pronouns please!

anything