Author Topic: Neighborhood Stories bug?  (Read 769 times)

Offline whm119

• Nooboo
Neighborhood Stories bug?
« on: December 05, 2021, 03:26:42 AM »
I was playing today (PS4, no cheats) and I had a few WTF moments that arose from the recent Neighborhood Stories update.

My Sim, Jessica (Young Adult), was girlfriends with Angela Pleasant, living in separate houses.  Jessica gets a phone call from Angela, where Angela says she found a ring in Jessica's bag and just knows Jessica is going to pop the question, and asks if she should say Yes.  I select the affirmative answer, which causes Jessica to be engaged to Angela.  I didn't even use the Propose interaction.

Later, Jessica and Angela are chatting.  I notice a new friendly interaction called "Discuss expanding the family".  Having never seen it before, I want to find out what it is.  This causes a notification from Angela, basically saying she has been thinking about it and will talk to Jessica about it.  The next game day Jessica gets a phone call from Angela, announcing she is pregnant.  Not sure how that happened because neither of them can get the other pregnant, and their last WooHoo was before they got engaged.  Three game days later Angela gives birth.  Looking at Jessica's genealogy shows that the baby is hers, and the baby's genealogy show both Jessica and Angela as the baby's mother.

The last WTF happened a few game days later.  Jessica gets a phone call from one of her other girlfriends, Miko Ojo, and it's the same one about finding a ring.  Now Jessica is engaged to two Sims.

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
Re: Neighborhood Stories bug?
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2021, 01:22:09 PM »
LOL!  I've had that happen, it was a larger household and the parent of my teen got that question.  And her name is Jessica too!  I guess I need to go back and see if my Jessica has a fiance she didn't know about!  I'll have to see if I can remember who the heck it was that asked...

Edit:  Yup, Jessica is engaged to Caleb Vatore!  I have mods that allow such things.  In the modding scene, since Teens get their adult bodies at age-up, and the game allows Teens to live alone, it's generally agreed that they are "of age."

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Re: Neighborhood Stories bug?
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2021, 07:42:27 AM »
I think this might be intentional. The Villainous Valentine aspiration seems to require your Sim to be in several relationships simultaneously. If you don't want that, then give a negative answer to the question.

I'm trying to find out whether my Sim can get two other Sims to enter into a relationship, so will probably experience the same problem.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.