Author Topic: The Redhouse Saga (Updates, maybe)1/8/2013  (Read 68914 times)

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Re: The Redhouse Saga
« Reply #225 on: February 28, 2011, 11:27:13 PM »
Hmmm, she looks an awful lot like a redskin Agnes.  Wonder what's up with that?
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #226 on: March 01, 2011, 12:02:52 AM »
Good bye Monica. Hello Amanda and little Chad!
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #227 on: March 01, 2011, 12:07:53 AM »
Aw, poor poor Joslin!
I love the dancing on the counter pictures! I have yet to try that with my sims. I guess I need to go figure out how to do it so I can have cool pictures too! :)

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #228 on: March 01, 2011, 12:11:47 AM »
Congrats on the wedding!

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #229 on: March 01, 2011, 12:14:15 AM »
Wow, she did have a hidden nice part to her personality. Though it is odd that she left her daughter behind.

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #230 on: March 01, 2011, 01:56:25 AM »
Congrats on the wedding! I loved the bridal dress.

*Confetti*
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Offline Bde1225

• Occult
  • Entertain me!
« Reply #231 on: March 01, 2011, 05:56:52 AM »
YAY that was a great bedtime chapter/story Salty. More nooboos?

Dr. Mingbe DeWooLeHoo<---So I don't forget the name of my fav creation! Lol..I am getting old...

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #232 on: March 01, 2011, 07:10:14 AM »
Aw, poor poor Joslin!
I love the dancing on the counter pictures! I have yet to try that with my sims. I guess I need to go figure out how to do it so I can have cool pictures too! :)

Funny thing is, she did that on her own.  I have never been able to click on a counter and have them do it, so I was really shocked when she did it herself.  She is a party animal, so that might help.
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #233 on: March 01, 2011, 07:11:58 AM »
Hmmm, she looks an awful lot like a redskin Agnes.  Wonder what's up with that?

Now that you mention it, she kinda does, but I made her from scratch for a totally different reason, but as the story progessed, I decided to use her in this game.  Kinda weird, huh. :)

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #234 on: March 01, 2011, 07:14:25 AM »
YAY that was a great bedtime chapter/story Salty. More nooboos?

Right now, there are 8 in the house.  I am planning on moving a couple out, because I want more red babies.  Esther and her blue ones, mine and my red ones, lol.  Christopher is getting close to a visit from Grim, so I am not sure what I am going to do yet.  :)

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #235 on: March 01, 2011, 09:11:33 AM »
I was actually going to put a couple of videos in my last update and totally forgot.  When I viewed them, I had to share them.  The first one, was just before the wedding and Amanda got Chris's picture in the top left corner.  I always mouse over it, because I want to make sure no one is flirting with someone they shouldn't.  Anyway, it said "chat with Christopher".  She sat down on the couch next to him and they were talking up a storm.  This is freewill at it's finest, because I had to finally tell her to change clothes for the wedding.  I only added it, because I had never really seen a sim, just sit and visit about anything and everything with another sim and I thought it was really neat.  You can see that Jessica changed into her formal wear behind them.

This video was of the wedding. I wasn't going to post it, but when I viewed it, I heard, what sounded like crying in the background, I don't think it actually was, but it sounded like the normal noises you would actually hear at a wedding.  People had started to go outside, just before I clicked on Nathan to "get married" and then everyone headed back inside.  Then you can see little Chad's thought bubble of his toy box as he crawled by.  Thought it was kinda cute.

Offline ILoveDolls

• Immortal
« Reply #236 on: March 01, 2011, 09:49:17 AM »
I loved those videos. It sort of looks like Chris is not really into the conversation. You know, how someone starts talking to you and you are trying to subtley ignore them and hoping you can get away ;D

Well, you guys, maybe Monica thought she was a bad influence on Joslin. I still like Monica ;)

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #237 on: March 01, 2011, 09:54:11 AM »
Stupid me, when I moved Monica, I put her in the library and then forgot when you do that, you lose family ties.  I was really mad at myself for this, because now, little Joslin is just "best friends" with her own family.  I guess you live and learn.

I was kinda liking Monica myself, but I had to figure out something if I was going to add Amanda and Chad. :)

Offline ILoveDolls

• Immortal
« Reply #238 on: March 01, 2011, 10:01:41 AM »
Stupid me, when I moved Monica, I put her in the library and then forgot when you do that, you lose family ties.  I was really mad at myself for this, because now, little Joslin is just "best friends" with her own family.  I guess you live and learn.

I was kinda liking Monica myself, but I had to figure out something if I was going to add Amanda and Chad. :)

Oh, you know how I like to be the difficult one. I think something's shifty about Amanda ;) She approaches Nathan while he's still married to Aggie and suggests spreading the color around if you know what I mean?? (Oh Gosh I love that quote. Can I use it on my siggy or something?) Anyhow...she's one suspect chick in my book. Long live Queen Monica!!

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #239 on: March 01, 2011, 10:13:18 AM »
Sure you can use it.  I have plans.  Are you reading my mind or what?   Gotta go to work, but off for two days, so it is going to be sim time, lol. :)

anything