Author Topic: The Redhouse Saga (Updates, maybe)1/8/2013  (Read 69968 times)

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
Re: The Redhouse Saga
« Reply #300 on: March 11, 2011, 07:12:19 PM »
How did "he" drop it there Salty? Or more importantly, why did you? That's awesome about your soap opera, click in the family tree and you can see who the father of Emmett is!

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #301 on: March 11, 2011, 07:46:05 PM »
Well, silly me.  I was getting ready to shut it off and actually thought about that.  I have a grueling weekend at work and should be in bed now.  So will check next time I go in there.  I am really anxious to know who it is.  I hope it is Sam's.  I really like the Sekemoto men.  They make pretty babies and I love the eyes.  Joslin has Leighton's eyes, bigtime. :)
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #302 on: March 11, 2011, 08:15:57 PM »
Fingers crossed it's S's! (I don't like the name lol.) Did you intentionally forget to answer why Chris's flower got put out of his inventory?  ;)

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #303 on: March 11, 2011, 09:32:59 PM »
What's wrong with the name Sam?
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #304 on: March 11, 2011, 09:35:02 PM »
What's wrong with the name Sam?
I just do not like the name.

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #305 on: March 12, 2011, 01:53:41 AM »
Fingers crossed it's S's! (I don't like the name lol.) Did you intentionally forget to answer why Chris's flower got put out of his inventory?  ;)

That was actually something that I had forgotten to put in the story.  It was suppose to be intentional on Chris's part, of course, a little help from the writer, lol.  I was going to put in the story that when it was his time he was ready to go and although it would have been great to spend that extra time with his family, he was putting them first, by allowing the family to have the death flowers.  He overheard a conversation with Nathan and Jessica, that Nathan was saving the deathflowers for the family and he actually felt that the family should have them and not him.  I was tired and had been playing for quite some time, so basically left that part out. :)

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #306 on: March 12, 2011, 03:02:45 AM »
Meet Emmett Landgraab Sekemoto.  Darn, I was sure hoping it was Sam's baby.  Let me tell you, Malcolm wasn't there long, so that was quick.  Another situation the game throws at us.  Oh well, makes for a nice twist, I suppose. :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #307 on: March 12, 2011, 06:25:51 PM »
Aww that was sweet of Chris! Sacrificing his life for his family! I'm sorry it's Malcolm's! Hopefully he's cute!  ;D

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #308 on: March 14, 2011, 01:21:04 AM »
Aw. Well hopefully the baby doesn't look TOO much like Malcolm ;)
I love his name!

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #309 on: March 18, 2011, 03:03:35 PM »
I guess there comes a time in everyone's life, where they are not sure what path to take.  Joslin and her husband have moved out and are expecting their first baby.  Johanna is expecting her fourth and the triplets have turned into teenagers.  Jolina, she has sort of become a free spirit of sorts and I am not quite sure what she is going to do and neither does she.  Chad is getting ready to turn into a young adult and is going into the military and I have already had a small house built right next door to the main house.  Perry just turned into a youth and is a very handsome young man and he wanted a big birthday party, so we threw him one.  All of the pictures are in sequence of what has been going on in our lives.
Perry learning how to walk.

Perry's birthday party and you can see the very pregnant girls here.

He sure looks like Christopher here.

Johanna in all of her pregnant glory.

Joslin.

The next day, Joslin gave birth to my great grandson, so I decided to pay her a visit and I got to hold and feed him.  He, of course is a vampire, but Joslin is an extremely good mother and I know she will pass that down to her son.

Christopher comes to visit every once in a while and I guess since Jessica and I switched beds, he laid down next to me one night to take a nap.  I didn't really mind, but having a ghost sleeping next to you, is kind of unnerving.

This is two of the triplets, Tammy and Susanna and they look just like Sam.

I did notice that evening there was a strange man outside of the house.  It was not a paparazzi or a reporter, but he was clearly a vampire.

He said his name was Jarrett Farrar and he had a message from Monica.  I about fell over when he said that, because how could that be, she was dead and we saw it with our own eyes.  He said, well, she was alive and kicking in Bridgeport, but the message was, that she was not going to come around or even be a part of our lives anymore, so please do not worry about ever seeing her again.
I wonder, if that was the case, why in the world would she even send someone with kind of message to begin with.  I wasn't going to worry about it now, I had my own plan about my future and it had to do with one special lady that I will always love and cherish, so I must bid you farewell for now, I need to get cooking.

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #310 on: March 18, 2011, 03:30:00 PM »
Happy Birthday Perry! He's growing up into a handsome young man (he's Jessica and Chris's son, right?)

YAY for two pregnancies! Welcome to little ... *checking* man without a name.

Who's the orange haired girl with the yellow sweater? Is she one of JoHanna's triplets? (I think so.)
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #311 on: March 18, 2011, 03:35:37 PM »
I think my brain went on vacation, because I forgot Joslin's babies name, I guess I need more paper, lol.  Yes, that is one of the triplets and since I am not in control of them anymore, I am not quite sure why she has not aged up into teen like the other two have.  Johanna has been pregnant forever it seems and little Johanna's toddler is still a toddler.  I think the aging bug hit those two triplets, because they had just turned youth and I went back a couple of sim days and they were teenagers, but I have never had it happen on families I was controlling. :)

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #312 on: March 18, 2011, 03:39:37 PM »
Happy birthday Perry! He does look like Chris! Welcome new nooboo too! A message from Monica beyond the grave. Very spooky lol.

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #313 on: March 18, 2011, 03:44:16 PM »
Without my game notes I would be LOST!  LOL I even keep extra binder paper by my computer :D

I like Tammy and Susanna they grew up very cute!
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #314 on: March 18, 2011, 05:54:23 PM »
Somewhere in Bridgeport:

Leighton:  That was a pretty good idea I had about hiring a double and sending them to Bridgeport, if I do say so myself.
Monica:  What was the point, I am tired of messing with their lives, they are still my family and what about your son, don't you feel anything for Sam.
Leighton:  My dad is a fool.  Now look at him, he is an old man, stuck with all of those kids, when he could have been one of us.
Monica:  Let's stop talking about all of this and get down to business.
Leighton: Now your talking, maybe we can start that family that I want now.
Monica: You want, what about me, I am not ready for any more kids yet.
Leighton: I can change your mind, my sweet little vampire.

Leighton:  Oops, car pool is here.
Monica:  Leighton!!!

Monica:  Oh good grief, he is such a pain.  Oh well, I always get what I want.

Monica was feeling kinda thirsty and called a couple of friends, but no luck, they were all at work or knew what she wanted and frankly, they were fed up with her thirst for their blood.

Leighton had Monica right where he wanted her.  He had to find another double to finish the task that was started, but Monica was getting soft and she knew that her daughter had had a son and the council had rules on first born males in vampire community.  After work, Leighton set off to see what he could come up with at the Plasma club.

Well, what do we have here.  She looks promising, maybe if Leighton could get this sweet thing to think about him.

It worked, now to work his magic.

Maybe if he shows her some of his moves..

It worked and now to get her home before Monica got home, that way he could explain things and maybe give Samantha a makeover.

When Monica got home, Samantha was in the spare bedroom and it was not a pretty sight.

Leighton:  I can explain, this is going to be your double.
Monica:  That is impossible, look at her, she has mousy brown hair and is way more endowed than I ever could be, she will never pass as me and I said, I was done.

Monica stormed upstairs and was not sure what to think. What had she gotten herself into and she had to warn Joslin, but how.  They hated her and rightly so, but she had to get some kind of message to them.  Maybe for now, just to send word that she would never bother them again and then she might be able to help.

Leighton got busy with Samantha to see what he could do, but Monica was right, she was endowed quite well, maybe something like a tourist would wear.

Well it wasn't the greatest and it does not look like Monica is impressed.

After Monica stormed off, Leighton decided it was time to seal the deal and make Samantha one of them.

Samantha felt a little woosy and went to bed and Leighton went to bed alone, while Monica slept on the couch.  The next morning, Monica and Samantha had a talk.

Monica told Samantha the whole story, how Leighton forced her into moving and leaving her daughter behind and now the council wanted her grandson.  She told Samantha, she needed to get out now, before it was too late and besides, she did not want other women around her man.
Well, Samantha said it was too late, Leighton had already turned her and it was only a matter of time, so Monica had better get use to it, because she could give Leighton what Monica couldn't, a baby.