Author Topic: A Request  (Read 4113 times)

Offline Bellalupa

• Llama Wrangler
  • I am not addicted to Sims 3! *twitch*
A Request
« on: March 08, 2011, 10:18:04 PM »
Hello people of the forum who are skilled at making sims. ;D I was was wondering if anyone could help with my story.

To be more clear, I need a vampire with deep purple hair. He can have any color eyes, but they must be exotic/abnormal (red, orange).

I have all sp and ep, but almost no store content. So, do plan on that. :-) He is a city boy, and very charismatic and smooth. I feel like A) I fail at making guy sims, and B) I don't want to make him, since he'll be in my story. I wan him to be charismatic, great kisser, and flirty. Any other traits are fine except good and hopeless romantic. Please make him ltw 'Heart breaker' or 'Master Romancer' .Thanks and Please reply if you'll be willing to try!

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
Re: A Request
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2011, 10:24:41 PM »
We're going to have a special request section on this board very soon.  samoht04 is going to organize it for us.  When it gets started, we'll probably merge your topic with the main request topic.

As for the Sim you want.  I don't think it's been confirmed that vampire Sims can be downloaded.  I read somewhere that they have the mark, but they don't have the special skills of vampires.  We need to have more testing done on this to see for sure how it all works.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Gheez

• ( 'guh ease' )
  • Immortal
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2011, 10:35:27 PM »
I've had no luck sharing actual vampires.

I saved one of the vampires from Bridgeport.  Edited her in CAS - changing her appearance, hair, etc.  Then saved her under a different name.  The resulting sim has the vampire tattoo and fangs but she has no vampire abilities at all and her eyes do not glow.  She was shared on the Exchange but was not classified as a vampire.

See:

I searched the internet, extensively just before New Year to try and discover how to share an actual vampire, as it appeared there were actual vampires being shared on The Exchange.  I couldn't find out how to do it and came to the conclusion that the vampires, shared on the Exchange, were born or created in-game and shared on The Exchange without any alterations being made in CAS.

:(

Still, I'd be happy to attempt to make a purple-haired guy for you - though you'd have to 'turn him' yourself, in-game - with or without fangs.  If you want me to try, please will you let me know the name of a couple of actors that you'd like him to look a bit like? My idea of 'city boy' may be totally different to yours. ;D

Offline Bellalupa

• Llama Wrangler
  • I am not addicted to Sims 3! *twitch*
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2011, 01:41:22 PM »
I've had no luck sharing actual vampires.

Still, I'd be happy to attempt to make a purple-haired guy for you - though you'd have to 'turn him' yourself, in-game - with or without fangs.  If you want me to try, please will you let me know the name of a couple of actors that you'd like him to look a bit like? My idea of 'city boy' may be totally different to yours. ;D

I'd love too. As for an actor, you have free rein. I'm looking a for a sinister looking man, but also attractive. The idea is he uses charisma magic to trick my character. Also, if you save him as a household and not a sim, it will save him as a vampire. However, I'd be happy to turn him myself if it's easier for you.

Offline Gheez

• ( 'guh ease' )
  • Immortal
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2011, 07:38:23 AM »
I'm hoping that you will like Drey and find him suitable as your trickster.

He's not a vampire - I'm so pleased that you said that you would be happy to turn him yourself - but is named after the most famous of all the older vampires.  He's saved as a sim.  I thought that the surname Kular sounded Indian so looked at photos of Bollywood actor John Abraham as inspiration for his appearance.

I'm not sure if his eyes are orange enough but I'm sure that you could tweak that in CAS yourself as I you'll have to go in there anyway to add him to your game and I'm sure that you'll want to change his clothes to suit your style.  

Click here to see more pictures and to get the download link.

Offline Hosfac

• Sleeper Agent
  • Watcher
  • Han Solo shot first.
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2011, 01:34:31 PM »
You might want to darken the eyes quite a bit.  The glow lightens their eyes up a whole lot, and eyes of lighter colors will appear very close to white after the sim turns.  Don't be afraid to make their eyes look dark.  The color will show up clearly later.
Old forum mods never die.  We just get archived.

Interview With a Night Walker - The Veronika Beltane Story continues.

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2011, 05:20:38 PM »
We're going to have a special request section on this board very soon.  samoht04 is going to organize it for us.
We are? Yay! ;D
Formerly Simstar3

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2011, 04:12:05 AM »
Yeah, the writings all done and is now being checked by Pam for anything I have missed. So it should be up next week.  :)
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2011, 01:10:33 PM »
Woot! ;D
Formerly Simstar3