Author Topic: Endless Photo Opportunity for Mummies  (Read 4960 times)

Eillie

Endless Photo Opportunity for Mummies
« on: March 10, 2011, 02:32:04 PM »
Had to share this one...My Sim is a lvl 10 photographer and I'm having a blast taking photos, profit isn't bad either...have bought 2 vacation homes with my photos...However when it comes to photographing mummies, although they move slow...I always get a little anxious trying to take a photo and keep a safe distance...Last nite I did the "Trapped House" adventure and I hope this isn't a spoiler, but there are a male and female mummy there...They both came out in the relatively small room and neither attacked me...I stood there and took photos of mummies non stop...even got two's comapny shot...I think I am going back down and taking a stereo to see if they will dance...took a couple of shots that look like they are...Didn't think about it till later, but I should have got out my snake basket to see if they would dance or give me a tip...Not sure why they didn't attack, I did not have any mummy snack on me. My Sim is also a lvl 10 martial artist, however just before this quest I did the "Scorched, Soaked, Cursed" quest and all the mummies I went to find to curse me kicked my behind and I did get cursed quickly...so evidently these 2 mummies are not aggressive or they are camera hams...LOL I would love to know if anyone else have ran into these 2 and what their outcome was...

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
Re: Endless Photo Opportunity for Mummies
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2011, 03:34:22 PM »
Well, there's a tomb in Egypt, I think it's the Sphinx, there are 3 mummies there. Not sure if I've been in the tomb you're talking about, but since all of my Sims gain high levels in Martial Arts before going on adventures, it's not that hard for them to win the fight. If you want to take a shot of the mummy, and are worried because they're moving, you can click 'P'  button while taking a photo, and the screen will pause. Be sure to unpause the game once you capture the shot (click 'P' again). You don't necessarily need to be at level 10 to take high value shots, mines never reached the top, but take valuable photos even at middle levels: level 5 to 8.  :)
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.