Author Topic: Children Born to Original Townies - Sims 3  (Read 1013759 times)

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
Re: Kids born to Original Townies
« Reply #195 on: June 19, 2011, 02:32:33 PM »
Serena has a thin face like her mom! Poor Dedric, at least he lost his wings when he turned teen! Wow, those are some small eyeballs!  :o

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #196 on: June 19, 2011, 07:49:43 PM »
I was talking about Pauline Alto on another thread. I finally got control of her long enough to find out who her parents were. Her mom and dad is Holly Alto and Malcolm Landgraab. She had Cornelia's hair so I changed it. She's pretty for being Alto/Landgraab!!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Tommyo3000

• Occult
  • The name's Piglet. Harry Piglet.
« Reply #197 on: June 19, 2011, 11:06:17 PM »
Pauline is a great looking sim! I wonder how she got Cornelia's hair?  ???

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #198 on: June 19, 2011, 11:10:57 PM »
Thanks Tommy. I guess the same way other sims age up with Agnes's hair. Here is a recent pic of Esther Bakshi. She got heavy when she went from teen to YA, so I stuck her in the body sculptor. I also changed her hair.

This is Ephraim Bunch. He's the son of Lisa Bunch and VJ Alvi. I got Esther pregnant by him, so I'll be back as soon as the kid grows up. Might be tomorrow or the next day as I'm getting ready to quit the game for the night.

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #199 on: June 19, 2011, 11:16:26 PM »
If Ephriam's nose was smaller, he's actually be pretty handsome!
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #200 on: June 19, 2011, 11:24:18 PM »
I agree! That's what 3 or 4 kids from the Bunch's that actually look good? As soon as I saw his name, I thought "How can I deliberately do this to Esther?" But after I got close to him, I didn't have a problem following through with it!

Offline Cheezey

• Immortal
« Reply #201 on: June 20, 2011, 09:18:12 AM »
Reading this thread and the makeover thread has really got me fascinated by sim genetics and noticing who has good features and such underneath what are often not very flattering or ugly outfits and hairstyles. 

Yesterday I went into one of my older unfinished legacy games in Sunset Valley that's only at 8 weeks and I was delighted to see that a number of townies had children via story progression.  I went ahead and got pictures of all of them to show you guys.  I didn't change any outfits or hairstyles.  Just stuck them into CAS as they were made by the game.

First up is Garret Keaton, Justine and Marty's unborn child from the start of the game.

Next is Hayley Ursine, Jared Frio and Claire Ursine's unborn child from when the game starts.

This is Jodie Bachelor.  It seems Simis and Jocasta had another child before they aged to elder.

So did the Landgraabs.  Here's Malcolm's little brother, Ian.

Dorie and Gus Hart also had another child.  This is Miranda Hart.  With a change in hairstyle and better clothes, she's actually quite pretty, even without a trip to the gym to lose the extra weight. I saved her to my bin.

This is Tisha Ansari, daughter of Ayesha Ansari and Cycl0ne Sw0rd.  I never would've seen that pairing coming!

Mortimer and Bella got married when they grew up in this game, although Mortimer took her name so he's Mortimer Bachelor.  This is their daughter Joni.  I think it's funny how the game gave her a similar name to her aunt Jodie.

And this last one is a nice surprise!  This is Reggie Ursine.  It seems Claire's daughter Hayley hooked up with Sam Sekemoto, and this is their first child.

While I was playing that game last night, Hayley got pregnant again via story progression.  It'll be interesting to see what their second child looks like.

But as if that wasn't enough pictures, I went into another older game of mine that I left off at just a few weeks into the game, and in that one, Nick and Vita Alto had another child, Arturo. The poor kid has Nick's hair.  Also, he's got the good trait like Holly.  Makes you wonder if it skips a generation in their family or something.  :P

And last but not least, I got a picture of Goodwin and Jennie's child as a teen from the game that Dedric Bull was born in.  Her name is Nikki in that one.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #202 on: June 20, 2011, 11:55:26 AM »
Those are some incredible-looking Sims, Cheezey! Nick's hair, poor kid, lol. Jared's and Claire's kid is very similar to Ella Ursine in our Swap Shop. So it has been approved that sometimes genetics repeat themselves. ;D Morty and Bella's child looks like a copy of Bella! :o
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Tommyo3000

• Occult
  • The name's Piglet. Harry Piglet.
« Reply #203 on: June 20, 2011, 12:20:28 PM »
Claire and Jared's child looks great! It's really funny that kids will inherit their parents hair even if it has grey in it!  :D

Offline Noodles

• Occult
  • Guineapig lover ♥
« Reply #204 on: June 20, 2011, 12:23:44 PM »
Nice sims, Cheezey!

I had to check SimsWiki to see just who is Mortimer Goth. I have a translated game, and in my game his name is Janus Goth. (I really don't see a point in translating names to something totally different...) One of my sims had twin girls with Mortimer and they looked quite a lot like Joni. :)

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #205 on: June 21, 2011, 12:33:11 AM »
Those are cute sims Cheezey! Here is the child of Esther and Ephraim. His name is Nickolas Bakshi. He's the grandson of VJ Alvi and Lisa Bunch, and Sunny Bakshi and Abraham Finkel.

EDITED: I also have Dominick Bachelor. This is the son of Bella and Morty.

He's also the current husband of Esther.  ;D

Edited again: Esther and Dominick just had a boy. Here is Marshall Bakshi, grandson of Morty and Bella and Sunny and Abraham.

Offline Cheezey

• Immortal
« Reply #206 on: June 21, 2011, 09:55:02 AM »
Nicholas is pretty handsome! It's cool to see genetics carrying into the third generation.  And Marshall looks so much like Dominick!

I have some more townie offspring to share.  Good thing I'm a compulsive "save as"-er, as it's left me with plenty of files to go into and see what story progression has made from the townies. :D

First up is Venus Hart.  Gus and Dorie seem to like to have more kids in my games, it seems.

Next is another Landgraab from Nancy and Geoffrey.  This is Kyle.

Here's a child of Gunther and Cornelia Goth, named Jacquelyn.

Ayesha Ansari and Leighton Sekemoto had a son named Paul.

And here's Danna, a child of Tamara Donner and Gobias Koffi.  

This is Donovan Steel, son of Christopher Steel and Tori Kimura.

One more, Alton, a son of Sunny Bakshi and Ian Bowler.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #207 on: June 21, 2011, 10:52:07 AM »
It is awesome how the genetics are. Venus is beautiful! Kyle looks good for a Landgraab! Alright! Jacquelyn is beautiful! What is up with Donovan's eyes?? Chris nor Tori have weird eyes!  ???

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #208 on: June 21, 2011, 10:57:32 AM »
Venus looks so much like Rihanna. ;D Whilst I am still wondering from where Morty got his nose. Maybe grandparents "helped"...? Well, anyways, Jacquelyn looks amazing. :)
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Cheezey

• Immortal
« Reply #209 on: June 21, 2011, 02:56:52 PM »
I'm glad you guys enjoyed the sims I found.  It's been fun hunting for them.  I'm kind of disappointed that I haven't found any Bunch offspring or descendants.  I guess even the story progression AI is wary of Arlo's nose turning up in future generations.  ;D

anything