Author Topic: Quest Help: Wedding  (Read 6349 times)

Offline AriaGirl77

• Watcher
Quest Help: Wedding
« on: March 27, 2011, 11:44:42 AM »
Ok, so the couple is now married, but I can't seem to get the best man to give the happy couple Feast Ale.

I've had him buy the recipe at the village, read it, but then when I go to the barrel to brew the ale the only option is just the regular basic ale.  I don't see the option to make Feast Ale anywhere.  I've tried making the regular stuff and serve it to the bride and groom but that doesn't seem to work.

Any ideas/suggestions?

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Quest Help: Wedding
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2011, 11:57:15 AM »
Maybe you're missing some ingredients?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Jonna

• Occult
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2011, 11:57:37 AM »
Do you have all the ingredients?  You can scroll down through the list of unavailable ales, then find the one that is marked Feast.  I think it needs honey, along with a couple other items.  So go to the Village Shoppe and pick up the ingredients you need, then go back and hope that the bride and groom are still around!  I thought for sure I was going to fail that quest because as soon as my couple married, they went home (and I couldn't cancel it).  But then they went back and I was able to get them their ale.  I think I ended up having to brew it twice, so you might want to get extra ingredients.

Offline AriaGirl77

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2011, 12:17:07 PM »
Ok, I figured it out!  I had the best man reread the book and this time the recipe showed up when he went to make the Feast Ale.  At that point I was able to see what ingredients were needed and proceeded from there.  Apparently reading the book once just wasn't enough for my knight!  lol

Offline StamperCat

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2011, 01:18:24 PM »
My bride walked out before the toast was given...I was in a panic!!!  :'(  But I got the groom to go after her and kiss her and they both came back and I got the quest finished. This game is so funny! Great writers!!! ;D

Offline ittybittykitty33

• Nooboo
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2017, 11:26:08 PM »
My best man can't give his toast?!

anything