Author Topic: Medieval Free Time  (Read 7059 times)

blalaspot

Medieval Free Time
« on: March 28, 2011, 11:23:33 AM »
Do you know how to move on to the next quest after the free time quest? Is there anything you need to accomplish? Do you put in a certain number of hours? I passed the Imperial Domination Quest almost immediately and didn’t go anywhere with that. Instead, it went straight to the free time quest. I’ve been doing free time for a long time. Is there anything you need to accomplish in free time to move on to the next quest? Also, what happened to the Imperial Domination quest? It says I acquired land and then the game moved on to something completely different. Any ideas?

Offline HtFde

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Medieval Free Time
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2011, 11:39:42 AM »
As far as I understand it Free Time (0 Quest Points) never ends unless you abandon it. It's a nice way to play a finished Kingdom with your character of choice and no daily or quest obligations - not sure if you can use it to fulfill some of the rewards like creating 50 armor and such.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

blalaspot

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2011, 11:51:16 AM »
Ok cool thanks! Could have been stuck forever. Was afraid to quit the quest after all that work to get there. Thanks!!  :)

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2011, 12:29:33 PM »
The Imperial Domination thing was an ambition.  Basically to move onto the next ambition, you start a new kingdom.  If you did the Forging a New Kingdom that means when you move on to your next ambition kingdom, the character you chose to forge a new kingdom can be chosen as your next king/queen.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

blalaspot

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2011, 05:23:00 PM »
How do you forge ahead with your new kingdom? I definitely hit 'quit quest' for the free time and it said all progress lost.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2011, 05:31:13 PM »
If you did the quest to start a new kingdom, you then start a new game and when you go to choose a monarch (as a one time only/per quest done) the hero that did the quest should be on the list to be your next monarch
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

anything