Author Topic: Fountain of legend  (Read 11091 times)

taima07

Fountain of legend
« on: April 01, 2011, 09:33:23 AM »
I have to find and read a story book in the store of the town, and I don't find the book and the merchant never sell books. What should I do? My hero is libertine.

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
Re: Fountain of legend
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2011, 09:42:55 AM »
You need to go to the path to the village and click on the choice for go to village shoppe.  You should find a book of fables for sale there - that is what you're looking for.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Skyberry

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2011, 12:25:12 AM »
I am currently on this quest but my physician, who has the Hubris FF, is meant to find his missing hand mirror.  I do not seem able to find the mirror. Any ideas please?

Edit; I had to buy a dresser as I did not own one.

Offline chrissie

• Townie
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2011, 03:41:15 AM »
My physician had a larder and found the hand mirror in there, it was in the bedroom. Though it took me two goes to get it as, like others have suggested, it sometimes takes a minute or two for the quest to catch up. Good luck.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2011, 03:46:14 PM »
Check inside any chest, the bed, any surface that can hold something.  The mirror is so small it's hard to see, and if it's in a chest or dresser you won't see it at all.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2011, 10:55:04 PM »
I am also on this quest and I need to be befuddled (Fool FF). In the text it says something like "No better way to be befuddled than the written... word" or something to that effect. I've read the book of fables several times, and no bad moodlet.
How do I get the befuddled moodlet?

EDIT: Never mind. I figured out that I needed to click the bookcase and select "Consider Reading".