Author Topic: Death of a Proxy Quest - Need help please  (Read 6168 times)

SoftKitnz

Death of a Proxy Quest - Need help please
« on: April 05, 2011, 12:15:13 PM »
I'm on the Death of a Proxy quest and its asked me to get the watchers sword.  The other comment it makes is a "A Jacobian sword would work nicely" or something like that.  I've tried having my spy talk to the Jacobian Priest but there is no options to get a sword from him.   I tried running my pointer over all kinds of objects in the church and nothing offers anything about a sword.  I even tried to find guards but no no avail.   I even tried to talk to the P Priest and nothing.   Where am I suppose to get this sword.   I'm in the platinum range for my quest but can't seem to continue because of this.  I don't want to drop out of platinum.   I will work on my other kingdom till I figure out the answer.   Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
Re: Death of a Proxy Quest - Need help please
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2011, 12:32:12 PM »
If I recall correctly you have to go to the forest and search a Jacobian building there to get the sword.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

SoftKitnz

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2011, 12:38:17 PM »
I will try this.  Thank you.  They don't give any indication on were to get it from.  I would not of known if you hadn't told me.

SoftKitnz

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2011, 12:49:34 PM »
I just tried the forest.   I can't find a specific Jacobian building and nothing on the forest options gives me anything new to search.  So I tried patroling for another territory, hunting and going for a stroll.  Is this building visible or is it in  a rabbit hole?  I need more help please.

I thought he might not get the weapon if he is not the Jacobian faith so I changed his religion and tried all the options that I tried before and still nothing.   I kept looking around the forest grove to see if i could find the building and clicked on the ruins that has a red flag on it and the other one beside it and nothing.  More info will be appreciated.

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2011, 01:22:30 PM »
I believe it was just a rabbit hole that you accessed by clicking on the sign at the forest entrance (like if you want to hunt or stroll).  I may be misremembering, though, as I tend not to retain a lot of details about things like this.  If all else fails I would check the Village Shoppe because a lot of quests require you to get special items there.  Sorry I don't have more definite information.

One thing that is really helpful is to carefully read the text when you hover over the next quest action.  Very often there are clues there that will tell you what to do next.

SoftKitnz

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2011, 06:01:58 PM »
I'm just about try the village shop actually.   Thanks for the thought.   Yah I understand about not reading text.   There have been times that if i reread the quest text slowly and i figure it out.   So i've tried this a number of times to see if I was missing some hint or crucial information.    The two main things mentioned that stand out is Watcher's Blade and Jacobian sword.     Yah I also tried the sign in the forest and going using the options there but there was no new option either.   I tried the stroll and hunt and patrol road to.

Drum roll please...I'm off to try the store.  If I can't figure it out I will just have to drop it..

Offline Kai Heilos

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2011, 07:53:07 PM »
Which approach and Hero are you using?

Edit: Noticed you mentioned spy and figured out which one you were doing.

Watcher's Blade is in the village Shoppe.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

SoftKitnz

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2011, 12:05:32 AM »
Found it in the Village shop just like you said.  Thanks for your help.

anything