Author Topic: When you transfer your Hero to the next kingdom, does their gear come too?  (Read 2834 times)

Signal

The subject is the question. But I'll elaborate: If you get a hero to level 10 you are able to do a quest that allows you to transfer them to the next game you start. I haven't been able to do this yet (because I haven't had a level 10 hero by the Ambition's end), but now I do. He'll still be level 10 in the next game I start, right? Will they become the Monarch? And, of course, does everything I have in their inventory transfer over?

Thanks in advance and I apologize if this has already been answered elsewhere.

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Hi Signal, and welcome to the forum.  When you transfer a hero to another game, what comes along with him/her is their traits, physical appearance and level in the career.  They will be Monarch at whatever level they were in the last game - in one of my games, a level 10 blacksmith became a level 10 King.  And unfortunately, nothing in their inventory comes with them.

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Signal

Hey, thanks for the welcome and thanks for the answer! :D

Offline MrGabic

• Llama Wrangler
  • Music is freedom
When you transfer a hero to another game, what comes along with him/her is their traits.

I have a question related to that: If my hero has a legendary trait will it be transferred to the next kingdom or will the negative trait come back? Thanks in advance.
" Caam paruu caam ... paruuu
  Caam paruu uveel uveel" :)

Music sustains the game and life

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Hi MrGabic, fortunately the Legendary Trait remains.  The blacksmith in the game I mentioned above acquired Natural Leader in a quest, which is why I chose him as the one to move.  He makes a great Monarch!

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline MrGabic

• Llama Wrangler
  • Music is freedom
Indeed he does but this is unfortunate for me since I want to work on the 5 gluttons & 5 drunkards achievement and also the 10 misanthropes.  :( Thanks for the answer.
" Caam paruu caam ... paruuu
  Caam paruu uveel uveel" :)

Music sustains the game and life

anything