Author Topic: Invisible from the neck down  (Read 1510 times)

Offline AriaGirl77

• Watcher
Invisible from the neck down
« on: April 07, 2011, 11:03:31 AM »
Anyone have townspeople that are just disembodied heads floating around?  I'm pretty sure it must be some kind of error that came with some of the bonus items in the Limited Edition.  Or maybe some of the unlocks that came with Prima Guide?  Either way, it's kinda freakin' me out!

Is there a way to take items out of your game once they're in?

Offline mtglady

• Global Moderator
  • Immortal
  • Enjoy life and The Sims!
Re: Invisible from the neck down
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2011, 11:36:46 AM »
Anyone have townspeople that are just disembodied heads floating around?  I'm pretty sure it must be some kind of error that came with some of the bonus items in the Limited Edition.  Or maybe some of the unlocks that came with Prima Guide?  Either way, it's kinda freakin' me out!

Is there a way to take items out of your game once they're in?

Sorry, no problems like that in my game *knocks on wood*.  I am currently working on my fourth ambition and have started each Kingdom with a different Throne room.  I think I have played with each article of clothing and/or hairstyle available for each Hero (I like maxing the outfits and have them change after bathing). 

And no, I don't think you can take them out, but you can try deleting your cache files to see if that helps. 

Copy your entire Medieval folder and save it someplace safe just in case you have to resort back to using it, then delete the following: your CASPartCache, compositorCache, simCompositorCache, and you can also delete you userPresets.  If still having problems, delete these four items again and also delete the two files in your Thumbnails folder - CASThumbnails and ObjectThumbnails.

When you delete the files, close the folder and reload the game.  Make sure you allow the full introduction to play as it allows time so the game can reset and refresh itself.

Hope this helps!
Read the Forum Rules, they were written for a reason!  
Visit the Sims 3 Swap Shop.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything