Author Topic: What are all the ways my hero can get a "fun" moodlet?  (Read 2440 times)

Signal

What are all the ways my hero can get a "fun" moodlet?
« on: April 07, 2011, 02:01:33 PM »
I have a hero with the Fun Loving trait. So far, I only know of a few ways in which my sim will get the "having fun" moodlet boost: Woohoo, dancing, and practicing or playing the lute (Bard only).

I've been trying to find other ways my heroes can have fun. How about a fiddle? Can only a Bard use that or can any sim use it? Do they eventually have fun with it?

What are some other things I can buy or have my sim do to have a fun time?

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: What are all the ways my hero can get a "fun" moodlet?
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2011, 02:34:52 PM »
Playing at the card tables can definitely stimulate those fun buffs. Monarchs, Knights, and Spies can Practice Military Strategy at the Tactical Map.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline mtglady

• Global Moderator
  • Immortal
  • Enjoy life and The Sims!
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2011, 02:51:40 PM »

I have a Monarch that plays the fiddle for fun.  She must be real bad at it because everyone in the area boos her. 

Talking about traits they have in common with other Sims adds fun and so does doing the funny activities (telling jokes etc).  Talking with children adds fun as does picking wildflowers or going for a stroll in the forest. ;) 

I have one happy Spy that likes to feed the beast, hear the Echo in the well and make wishes!

Read the Forum Rules, they were written for a reason!  
Visit the Sims 3 Swap Shop.

Offline MrGabic

• Llama Wrangler
  • Music is freedom
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2011, 04:18:12 PM »
You guys covered pretty much everything but there is also the Kingball game if you built the building for it which I think gives you the "Life is so fun" buff the fastest plus you could go for the achievement while having fun.
" Caam paruu caam ... paruuu
  Caam paruu uveel uveel" :)

Music sustains the game and life

Offline mtglady

• Global Moderator
  • Immortal
  • Enjoy life and The Sims!
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2011, 04:32:48 PM »
You guys covered pretty much everything but there is also the Kingball game if you built the building for it which I think gives you the "Life is so fun" buff the fastest plus you could go for the achievement while having fun.

Golly, I forgot about the Kingball game.  My blacksmith makes several types of paddles and sells a number of them.  He has played the game a few times killing time while doing a quest and he really enjoys it.  Guess I am going to have to work on that achievement too!

Read the Forum Rules, they were written for a reason!  
Visit the Sims 3 Swap Shop.

Offline MrGabic

• Llama Wrangler
  • Music is freedom
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2011, 05:16:09 PM »
Happy to be of help but I recommend a good paddle for always winning the game so you can get the winner buff as well as the having fun buff. I believe excalipaddle is not hard to build with the blacksmith and can be done at level 4 or 5 if I remember correctly
" Caam paruu caam ... paruuu
  Caam paruu uveel uveel" :)

Music sustains the game and life