Author Topic: Quest List Published  (Read 9218 times)

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
Quest List Published
« on: April 08, 2011, 11:56:50 AM »
I put up the Quest List. There is a ton of work to be done here, and of course I'll be peeking in on this forum regularly to check on questions people have asked about the various quests. The ultimate goal here is to fill in all the blanks with quest tips. What route do you need to take to get that legendary trait? Is there a common problem people have that we can alleviate? I have access to the full list and will take submissions, just be sure to post your offer of content in this thread so that people can see if you have one in progress. I don't require that you do both approaches if you want to submit info. This is just a foundation upon we can build upon.

Through cheating, I have a file with all quests revealed and can get the aspect rewards etc. So, don't worry about that part when making a submission. We're mainly looking for tips. See the submissions Tom has put up so far to get an idea what I'm looking for. I'd say most all of those will expand while people send in questions when they get stuck, and I keep an eye on this board to provide help when I can.

Shillianth

Re: Quest List Published
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2011, 08:15:40 PM »
Being extremely new to the forums, I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to post something like this! I have been viewing the site for a while though :P

One tip - that I've just discovered now haha! - is if you have a quest item stuck in another sims [child included] inventory, if you enable the cheats and control + click the quest icon (lower left of the game screen) allows you to auto complete the quest without having to revert back to an old save.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2011, 09:27:05 PM »
You're right, that's listed as one of the good reasons to turn Testing Cheats on even if you don't plan to use them. It's a miracle worker for unsticking your game.

Offline Phyrie

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2011, 05:54:13 PM »
Carl, will that fix the broken quests as well?  I've cancelled the "Dangerous Minds" quest, as it's broken with the new patch, but if I try it again, will this allow me to complete it?  And if I am at Platinum, will this cheat complete the quest at Platinum too?

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2011, 02:34:54 PM »
Yes I think it stands a good chance to help in those situations. It completes the Quest at your current level so Platinum is possible. In some cases, in Quests with quirky steps like a drunkard on the Fountain of Legend Quest, it will cause it to break.