Author Topic: No quests available?  (Read 5130 times)

bluman

No quests available?
« on: April 10, 2011, 10:58:04 AM »
I was playing the new beginnings ambition and had just completed a quest with my monarch. It went to kingdom mode and i chose another quest, but the quest did not load and now I'm stuck in Kingdom mode and the "Quests" button can not be selected. It says "No quests available, add a new hero"?? I have no RP points to add another building....HELP!!!

Zetshia

Re: No quests available?
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2011, 03:15:34 PM »
What heroes do you have? It could be that you have done all the quests you can with your monarch and need to add a different hero to unlock more quests.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Kai Heilos

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2011, 03:29:53 PM »
There should be 10 quests that your monarch can do by itself and I don't think they're one time only. You said in your first post that you just completed a quest, so I'm confused as to how you don't have KP to put down buildings.

bluman

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2011, 05:02:35 PM »
I have the following heros... monarch,knight,spy,blacksmith,and physician. When I finished the quest I had 30 KP and used it to build kingball court. Except for playing one quest with my knight the only other ones I've done was with my monarch. I just went down the quest book in the order they were listed. Should I just scrap my current game and start a new one?

Offline Kai Heilos

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2011, 05:14:29 PM »
Five heroes and no quests, sounds very odd.

If you have nothing against cheating, try pressing Ctrl + Shift + C and typing rerollquests
If that doesn't work, try typing in  showallvalidquests

bluman

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2011, 05:24:07 PM »
I attempted those cheats and nothing happened. It is really weird... I guess I'll just start anew game. Just sucks cuz I'm like level 6 or 7 with my monarch and level 3 with my knight.

bluman

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2011, 06:06:45 PM »
I must of had a glitch in the game. I just repeatedly tapped the "h" key to zoom on on my sim and the live mode loaded. Thank you to all that responded with there thoughts and insight. Totally weird!!!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2011, 11:01:28 AM »
I had the exact same thing happen and no matter what I did I couldn't get any quests to appear on the list.  I finally just deleted the kingdom and started over again.  I assumed that it was a bug.

anything