Author Topic: Heir to the Throne-How to make the quest available  (Read 7771 times)

Harmsgal

Heir to the Throne-How to make the quest available
« on: April 11, 2011, 12:17:28 PM »
My first question is:  does it matter if the monarch is a woman?  Second:  are there certain kingdom aspect levels necessary for this quest to become available?  If so, what are the levels? and Third:  are there any other requirements for this quest to be available?

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
Re: Heir to the Throne-How to make the quest available
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2011, 02:56:12 PM »
I don't know about Kingdom Aspect levels required or other requirements to make the quest available, what I do know is that I completed this one successfully with a female monarch. Monarch gender shouldn't matter.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2011, 03:08:40 PM »
I think your Monarch might have to be unmarried and not have any children but I am not sure.
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2011, 03:44:09 PM »
Your monarch also must not have any love interests or she won't get the "Ask to marry" opportunity.  No boy friends!
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline channa81

• Nooboo
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2011, 12:45:12 PM »
Hi, I tried the quest with a unmarried monarch who had three children by the Knight. She was able to do the whole quest until the end where the last step is have a child, - well they woohoo all day long, but no child. Also the Knight never wants to come home. I think I have to quit the quest. Household is too full?

Someone said you can have four children, but I've never been able to do it. Not even if one of the others gets deleted at birth.

Also my monarch had several love interests before and during the quest.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2011, 02:12:46 PM »
If she is not married any child she has will not be the heir.  My monarch had one child with the guy she ultimately married, but in order to get her married I had to break up with another love interest.  Once she was married her NEXT child became the heir to the throne.  I was disappointed as I wanted her first born daughter to be the heir.  If you still have love interests you have to break up with them and must marry whomever you want to be the father of the heir.  And it may be you have too many children already.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery