Author Topic: All my Sims have lost their jobs without quitting. Help please.  (Read 1942 times)

Sakura_Efreet

I have a saved game where I have 4 Sims living in the same house. They were all at level 10 of their careers. When I started my game up yesterday, it shows that all four of them are now jobless. I didn't tell any of them to quit their jobs. If it helps, all four of them recently became adults, and one of their children just grew from a toddler into a kid.

Any ideas? Thank you.

Also, I looked to see if there was something about this problem already on the forum, and I didn't see anything. If there is something I missed, please let me know.

Offline Hosfac

• Sleeper Agent
  • Watcher
  • Han Solo shot first.
Re: All my Sims have lost their jobs without quitting. Help please.
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2011, 02:57:58 PM »
Did you switch active households?  It's not uncommon for sims to quit jobs while they're under the influence of story progression, even if it is a bit unusual for all 4 sims living under the same roof to do so.
Old forum mods never die.  We just get archived.

Interview With a Night Walker - The Veronika Beltane Story continues.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Sakura_Efreet

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2011, 07:43:13 PM »
No, I didn't switch households. Ah, well, I can't say that's good news, lol. I guess I will send them back to their jobs and have them start over.  :(

Offline Hosfac

• Sleeper Agent
  • Watcher
  • Han Solo shot first.
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2011, 03:22:02 PM »
On the bright side:  they should have all the skills necessary to advance in those careers quickly.  ;)
Old forum mods never die.  We just get archived.

Interview With a Night Walker - The Veronika Beltane Story continues.

anything