Author Topic: Make Me A House  (Read 2362 times)

Bobozia

Make Me A House
« on: April 17, 2011, 02:44:10 PM »
Hello,

I have a family with lots of money (lets say unlimited funds). I wish to move them into a house on The Sims 3 (PS3). However, as of yet, I can't find a suitable house for them. I therefore request that someone can make me a house.
    The criteria are:

-Must be on a large plot
-Must have at least 1 bedroom for the husband and wife
-Must have at least 1 bedroom for a future child
-Must have 1 guest bedroom
-Must have a pool and a pond
-Must have at least 3 bathrooms
-Must have a garage
-Must have a gym/study
-Must have at least 3 floors
-Must be usable (i.e. have a kitchen, dining room etc.)
-Must be furnished

A patio on the outside is desirable, but not completely necessary. When this house is made if you please post it on The Exchange for PS3 and then reply to this message with the name which the house is saved as, and your PS3 ID.

Thanks, Bobozia

Offline BABSgirl

• Nooboo
Re: Make Me A House
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2014, 05:48:10 PM »
If your still looking I have something like that. Only its a 2 story but with plenty of room (can be made to 3 storys) Has a pond and a bridge to a little Island of land with a bench, fire pit, and radio. And a pool. Complete playground.Big kitchen, with an island. And a okay dinning room. There are 4 rooms with their own private bathrooms. A gym, and a room with a bookshelf, desk, computer, and couch. The living room has couches, game system, coffee table and other decorations. There are paintings my Sims have done on walls, appropriate decorations for each room. And a white picket fence. My house of course is personalized for my sims. But I can always change it or you can)

*Sorry if its a really late reply but I am new to the forum. Or if not this house I can built one for you. I am definitely addicted to building.  :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

karlissa

Re: Make Me A House
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2014, 04:03:13 PM »
You do know the console exchange is down.

anything