Author Topic: All my people are invisible!  (Read 2704 times)

Frozenoj

All my people are invisible!
« on: April 23, 2011, 12:11:59 AM »
I just made a new kingdom, and I used the Lair of Dark Sorcery or whatever it was called for my throne room. As my new monarch is taking a bath some invisible person comes in and starts a fire in the fireplace. At first I thought it was some cool ghost servant that came with this throne room, but then I realized all the non-heroes were invisible! I could see little chat bubbles above their heads in the other rooms, but that was it. It's impossible to click on them in order to see the interaction options. That's going to make asking them about life in the kingdom a lot harder...

I exited out of the game and I'm hoping that things will be fine when I start it back up, but I still wanted to share this interesting story. Now I kinda wish I would have gotten some screenshots!

Has anyone else experienced this glitch?

Chuckles_82

Re: All my people are invisible!
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2011, 05:44:35 AM »
All the sims are invisible in a certain area if I move far away, and then centre back on them. The paddles in king paddle wave about all by themselves for a moment before they load. Nothing quite like what you've described though.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Slingsby

• Occult
Re: All my people are invisible!
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2011, 07:31:16 AM »

I exited out of the game and I'm hoping that things will be fine when I start it back up, but I still wanted to share this interesting story. Now I kinda wish I would have gotten some screenshots!

Has anyone else experienced this glitch?

Happened to us once ... we did exactly what you did, "Exit without saving", and it was fine when we re-launched the game.  Good luck!