Author Topic: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty - COMPLETED! (The final chapter)  (Read 259303 times)

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
Re: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty - COMPLETED! (The final chapter)
« Reply #735 on: November 14, 2011, 03:08:13 PM »
I really loved reading this. Today in science they mentioned two of the moons of Jupiter, one of them being Callisto. I immediately thought of this dynasty.
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #736 on: November 17, 2011, 07:58:54 PM »
Thank you everyone ;D

@Alex
I love Astronomy and science. And seeing as the Copernicus' (Nicolaus Copernicus being a famous Astrologer) ended in Jupiter and Luna, I decided it would be fitting to name them all after Jupiter's moons.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ilessthan3TheSims

• Occult
  • Call me iless :)
« Reply #737 on: February 21, 2012, 09:36:53 AM »
Wow ... I started using this forum today, though I have been aware of it and have been reading stories here for a while ... and I have to say, congrats and well done! Absolutely brilliant story :D <3

Offline ladydragon76

• Townie
« Reply #738 on: February 25, 2012, 09:40:47 AM »
I just finished reading this whole story!  You are an amazing story teller.  This was brilliant!  A belated Congratulations on completing your Dynasty.  Beautiful work, and the ending was just perfect.

:) -LD
I reject your reality, and substitute my own!

Offline Lhb

• Nooboo
I followed your story before I was registered so I sent my thanks through a more ethereal means. Now that I can "talk" I'd like to tell you that you ought to be a writer. Your imagination is fantastic!  I can't wait to see what you come up with next.

AdnaanA

Alex, can you please pm me the details from where you got callistos wedding dress?

Offline gracieoscar

• Llama Wrangler
This was one of my favourite dynasties yet, very well written! Just read through it over 2 days and wanted to pass on my congratulations and thanks :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Thank you so much everybody, it means a lot to hear your compliments :)

@AdnaanA - I PMed you.

Offline nobi_fawkes

• Llama Wrangler
Just finished reading this after five days and have got to say I loved reading it about as much as I love chocolate cake. The way you told the story and practically choreographed all the screenshots was absolutely amazing. And congrats (very belatedly) for making it into the HoF  ;D I have a feeling this story is gonna be one of the few that I'll reread. I already feel the urge :)

Offline galaxied

• Nooboo
I've just started reading through people's Dynasty stories and yours was the first I read. I'm unashamed to admit that a few parts made me misty-eyed.  ::) It was a fantastic read, a very clever and imaginative story, and I could tell that you put a lot of heart and soul into it. Well done!

SimBlip

Hi Alexandria,
Just a little note to let you know how much I enjoyed reading this dynasty. The tale is bittersweet throughout and the end is especially moving. Thank you for writing!

Offline Miriam

• Llama Wrangler
  • my icon is Nolan Summers, he's grown up now tho :)
I don't think I've commented on this dynasty, so I will now.
This is the first Sim story/dynasty I've read and it's really my favorite.
I love the writing and pictures. They're all really awesome! You're amazing, Alex. :)
This dynasty made me join the forum, so thank you.  ;D
I think I've re-read the whole thing 3 times, and I just had the urge to read it again. :D

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
  • Sends more than 20 PMs Per Hour
This is an astonishing piece of art.

Squirt's Super Submissions
I love Constructive Criticism!
"Krabs are so cheap, they can't even pay attention!"

Offline Lightheart

• Nooboo
« Reply #748 on: September 08, 2012, 02:46:02 PM »
From a new forum member (but not a new Simmer, after 12 years of playing), let me say that your saga of the Moons held me enthralled for 2 days! I couldn't put it down long enough to eat or sleep. Thank you for playing this difficult Dynasty challenge, and for sharing every moment of it. So far I've read Pam's and Schipperke's Dynasty tales, and it's going to hard to top them.

Well done!
--Lightheart
Moderation in all things, including moderation.

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
« Reply #749 on: September 08, 2012, 11:08:57 PM »
Oh ALexandria, I loved your dynasty - both attempts!
Did you plan on having all of them as females, or is that just how it rolled?

Anyways, I would love to know where you got Mali, Amalthea and Ellie's hairs; they're just beautiful!