Author Topic: Befuddled  (Read 5521 times)

Ayss_bg

Befuddled
« on: May 04, 2011, 11:16:55 AM »
Fountain of Legend

ı tried to pass this mission but ı could not founs solution.. How ı make my sims 'befuddled'. Thank you

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Befuddled
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2011, 04:05:39 PM »
Hi Ayssbg, and welcome to the forum.

I've done the Fountain of Legend but never that particular version of it.  From what I can understand in the Prima Guide, the version you're doing is the one where your hero has the Fool fatal flaw, correct?  Again referring to the Prima Guide, it shows the "Get Befuddled" step coming after making an offering to the well.  Have you tried clicking on the well?  I've seen Sims have the Befuddled buff when the Kingdom Knowledge is low, but obviously that's not what they're looking for here.  The only other thing I can think of is to have your sim read something and see if that does it.  Perhaps someone else will have done this version of the quest and be able to help.

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Dusty_Monk

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2011, 04:37:24 PM »
I read somewhere in this forum that a fool get an extra interaction on bookshelves. "Choose book" I think it is. They can get the befuddled buff from choosing that option.

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2011, 03:46:29 AM »
Welcome to the forum Ayss_bg!
The interaction is on a bookshelf. It is called "Consider Reading". It confused me at first, but I worked it out... eventually.