Author Topic: The Character Legacy - Completed  (Read 188708 times)

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
Re: The Character Legacy
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2010, 05:58:43 PM »
Yeah, you're fine with the blog links.  Great compromise and we appreciate it!  We're also happy that you like it here so much.  :D
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2010, 04:55:06 PM »
Wow, a lot's happened since my last post, (which was a while ago!)

The family finished their holidays, taking back a lot of relics with them. They met lots of people. Daffy was adventuring like crazy. Daisy made a few more bottles and explored a bit of the nectar cellars to find some old nectar. Daffy sold his Money bags he found and bought the teens a scooter each!  ;D ! After getting back, they had all gone down a grade. I solved that quick, then I realised that Pluto actually had a very high skill level in guitar! So Agnes went and got him some songs. After a few days he maxed guitar and Rockstar LTW hasn't shown up yet! He then went down to the theater for about 3 hours and made $330!!! Daisy was working out, showering, playing chess until she was able to workout! She soon maxed Logic after getting high in childhood, athletic is like level 7 and she is almost prepared for her future career. (She broke the radio and tv a lot.) So, I built a gym (with a shower). It's quite impressive now!

1 kitchen/dining/living/hall area
Three Teens Rooms (Double Beds in each)
Main Bedroom
2 Bathrooms
Gym
Garden with trees!  ;D

Dafy is about half a skill point from maxing writing, 2 from painting and he is also level 7 in handiness (saves some bills and upgrades!)
Then Mikey got an opportunity to go to Egypt, but again I had too pay. But seeing as they had 25,000 in funds, it was quite easy. I mainly left Dafy in the base camp and went exploring with Mikey who also got some more stuff. That brings us currently up to date and now I've only got Agnes who stays at home getting stir crazy moodlets! So I'm think of getting her to join Journalism to bring in more funds and keep her out the way, but she will need to work on charisma!  ;D
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Online Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2010, 05:03:24 PM »
That brings us currently up to date and now Ive only got agnes who stays at home getting stir crazy moodlets! So im think of getting her to join Journalism to bring in more funds and keep her out the way but she will need to work on charisma!  ;D

If you want to make more money for the family, then just have Agnes specialize in Romance novels: Loner, Hopeless Romantic, and Bookworm? That's perfect. I see she's also Grumpy, so you'll need to keep that mood bar high to help with the royalty checks.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2010, 05:39:28 PM »
Thing is, I changed her traits to - Artistic, Hopeless Romantic, Family Orientated, Bookworm, (forgot the other - I completed her LTW and got 30,000 points).

I see what you mean, though. I was playing her in another game with different traits again and she finished a romance novel (she had the writing lifetime happiness reward for royalty). She got 2,005 royalties from it.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2010, 07:25:17 PM »
I know it was only a few hours ago since my last post but here it goes!

Daisy maxed out Atheltics and finished Fitness Nut Challenge - She then aged up and got a job in Law Enforcement. She added Brave to her traits.
Pluto just played guitar and aged up, getting Good Sense of Humour and getting Rockstar as his LTW.
Dafy, the heir, aged up and he added Hopeless Romantic to his traits, so now Mikey can go into a type of retirement, but he is the only one with a good job so he stays!  ;D Until Dafy maxes painting and learns charisma and goes into Journalism! So, this is generation 2"

Dafy Character - Generation 2 Heir

It's going to be hard to let them go. They are the first kids of my Sims to reach adulthood (tells you about my attention span ;D). I got a message that Cornelia is gonna kick the bucket soon  :'(

I'm also making the new Graveyard across the road on the pond like Pam did.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2010, 04:09:02 AM »
I'm thinking of doing a tour of the house on a Flikr Album? Anyone interested?

Important Update!

I added a second floor!!! ;D

(Well maybe not so important, but oh well - it's going to be a big nursery!)

Anyways - I sent Dafy to start learning charisma, he got to level 2 and couldn't go any further - he then called Bella Bachaelor and stated flirting - she wasn't having any of it as she was with someone called Christopher. Dafy had now completed the trits challenge and the aquaintances one! So he began instant friends with people. He then went to China, did an adventure, made out with the book store woman, went home, invited her home, he proposed, she accepted, they celebrated  ;D!! She threw up! Mikey grew up and so did Agnes. Daisy and Pluto got promotions, Cornelia died!

I've decided on a max of 3 kids for Gen 3 (i know it doesn't always work that way). So I need some suggestions for Gen 3 names.
(Well known Cartoon or Characters with cool names! And not Mickey, I missed the C out of Mikey's, name so deal with it  :D Not really just couldn't be bothered to change it! He's also too cool for it!)

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2010, 12:58:39 PM »
How about Fred, Wilma, Barney, and Betty? 
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #37 on: January 17, 2010, 01:03:30 PM »
How about Fred, Wilma, Barney, and Betty? 

Lol. thats a great idea! Last time i saw them was when i was 6 after that I dont remember seeing them on tv  :'(

Kauri The Sim

« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2010, 06:45:41 AM »
Yay for flinstones!

Your legacy is so fun to read! It's so interesting... I want to do a legacy! :)
I need to install world adventures, but I'm still exploring the town. I'll do it this week one day.

I hope everything goes well with your legacy, and I hope for no more bratty children. lol :)

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2010, 12:33:29 PM »
Thanks, good to know people are enjoying it! Oh and Kauri if you do do it its really good fun, im going to try metros nectar challenge but I don't know if I can stand being away from my Character family for long!  ;D

Im going to do a full update of the whole family (e.g. Traits Careers Skills Friends and Romance)

I actually really like the idea of the Flinstones! So i think Ill go with them! :)

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2010, 01:19:42 PM »
Traits and Favs List

Mikey Character - Hopeless Romantic, Ambitious, Smoozer, Family Orientated, Brave - Favs - Pop, Mac & Cheese

Agnes Character - Hopeless Romantic, Bookworm, Friendly, Family Orientated, Artistic - Favs - Classical, Lobster, Spice Brown

Daisy Character - Brave, Good, Genius, Hopeless Romantic, Athletic - Favs - Green, Lobster, Indie

Pluto Character - Flirty, Good Sense of Humour, Virtuoso, Easily Impressed, Ambitious - Favs - Latin, PBJ Sandwitchs, Lime

Dafy Character - Exitable, Artistic, Hopeless Romantic, Family Orientated, Loves the Outdoors - Favs - Latin - Mac & Cheese, Turquoise

I will hint this isn't all of the Sims in the house, but the real story will come out soon.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2010, 05:18:45 AM »
As I mentioned there was a new member of the family and here she is...

Wu Character
Traits - Good, Genius, Family Orientated, Ambitious, Lucky
LTW - Level 10 in Medical Career

This is the Nursery...

Now I also said she threw up so here we have.....  ;D

GENERATION 3 - Fred 'Flinstone' Character

His traits are - Disciplined and Friendly. Favs are Classical, Falafel and Purple.

Daisy is also halfway to getting her Chinese man. She is level 4 in her career. Pluto is nowhere near his woman and is level 3-4 in his career. Agnes is enjoying retirement because there isnt much difference Mikey is now cutting down on meetings. Mikey somehow got 77000 lthp and so I bought the teleporter!!!!! The house is worth over 65000 and the family has 10000ish simeolens.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #42 on: January 20, 2010, 08:14:37 AM »
Fred aged up, into a toddler he was taught his vital skills, It suprised me how much Mikey helped out because he has retired now, I suppose its because he was always busy and never had time to help Agnes out. Fred then aged up again into a Child, he got Athletic as his 3rd Trait. Daisy reached level 6 in her career, also getting the police car. Pluto got to level 5 in his career, Daffy maxed out Painting therefore completing his Life Time Want. Wu reached level 6 logic and now after another fun raising activity she is pregnant but she doesnt know it yet, After this child is born that will be it for Gen 3 (I am making it easy to choose) So far Fred has shown no characteristics I suppose because He can't show his traits as two are teen and older to get the best out of them.

;D

P.s Im trying to check my writing and presenting skills as Pam and others have now asked.
P.s.s Anyone got any comments on My Legacy/Writing

Online Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #43 on: January 20, 2010, 08:35:09 AM »

I'm seeing quite a few spelling errors. Do you use the Preview button before you click Post? Does your browser have a built-in spellchecker? Personally, if I didn't have a spellchecker players would be calling for my resignation because of incompetence.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #44 on: January 20, 2010, 09:29:05 AM »

I'm seeing quite a few spelling errors. Do you use the Preview button before you click Post? Does your browser have a built-in spellchecker? Personally, if I didn't have a spellchecker players would be calling for my resignation because of incompetence.

I says under options that im using it but it doesnt seem to help spelling? Even though I am in the top english set for my year that doesnt mean I am a great typist - My mum is she is a secretary and can do about 100 words a min.
Do you mean in earlier chapters or later ones? Was the last one okay?