Author Topic: The Character Legacy - Completed  (Read 186774 times)

loveSims

Re: The Character Legacy - Finished, The Story goes on...
« Reply #810 on: December 21, 2011, 06:42:31 AM »
Can't wait to read about his teenage years! :)

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #811 on: December 22, 2011, 06:41:39 AM »
Merry Christmas!

My favourite time of the year. This is my favourite family picture from my youth. Although Grandma Jessie and Ti-Ning are not in it, because they were in Shang Simla or something like that. Soaking up the Christmas Sunshine... Oh well, Merry Christmas!

Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #812 on: December 22, 2011, 06:52:42 AM »
I think Rabbit is the only one paying attention to the camera!

Merry Christmas to you too Thomas! I hope you have a wonderful day.
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #813 on: December 22, 2011, 08:31:01 AM »
Merry Christmas to you, Tom and the Characters! :D That's an awesome pic.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Character Legacy - Finished, The Final Chapter.
« Reply #814 on: December 27, 2011, 05:04:35 PM »
Broken Heart and a Wider World

I hated my Teenage years. I loved the end of them but the middle was horrific. Mood swings, late parties, arguments and all of that. I try to forget and I doubt I need to share with you about it. Let's just say that one day I woke up and it was a whole new me. I think Grandma Rabbit slipped something into my Autumn Salad but apparently not. Anyway, I got new clothes and concentrated hard on my life. Then I met her, the first girl to even look at me. Well one that had the guts to try and look at me.

I fell for her instantly. Puppy Love and all that, willing to give everything to your first crush and all that. She was mature. Looking back I am not so sure if everything was real, I don't just mean the personality either...

I was in th epalm of her hands and I didn't care, I thought everything was great. Her name was Natasha Taylor.

If only when I looked back as I left our secret place, if only I had seen the emptiness in her eyes or the smug look on her face as she realised she had me. The most famous Boy at school and in the town.

Oh but I did find out. One night she called me to meet her, said she wanted to do something. I was curious but you know, things are never as they turn out to be. I arrive silently to hear a Woman yelling at her for some reason. She calls her Natalie Brooks. She said her name was Natasha and in return she calls the woman her mother. Her Mother is furious and then a whole new piece of information arrises. Her Mother is furious that Natalie was making out with some guy in her Mothers house. Thing is I have never been to Natash Natalie's House.

I joined the fight and I learn about our relationship. How she wanted the fame. So I gave her the fame. I had her confess to all the wrong she had done. What she had done. I just didn't alert her to the fact that there was a Paparazzi behind her, she didn't notice till the flash of the camera.

I told her Mother about what her daughter had done. I told her the secrets I had learned. Turns out Natalie is always going against her Mother. I apologized to her Mother for having to bear with such a daughter.

I returned home. Only to find that my Grandmother Rabbit had discovered something.

She was Young Again. She gave me advice that I still pass on. The advice was that Life is what you make of it. Your life is not determined by others but by you. If you want to do something then go and do it. Rabbit said she had one more thing to do. She didn't say what but she knew it. She then told me about a group of people asking for help. Something about a new World to explore. She said I should go when I turned Young Adult the next day. I thanked her and decided I would.

I signed up that night.

The next evening I grew up. I was ready to be a Young Adult.

That was when my family gave me their blessing to go on this exploration. They brought Pink into my life as someone to guard me for them. Pink is a Liver Spotted Dalmatian. She is one of the best things to happen in my life.

So the following morning I said my goodbyes and I left. I went to City Hall to wait for some people. I met them the day before on my Birthday. They were looking for a home, somewhere nobody would find them. They said they were not criminals but were hiding from someone who wanted to hurt them. They said he was a dark figure and would kill them if he could.

I later learnt they were hiding from the Reaper himself. Something about a failed Dynasty? Whatever that is, all I know about is a Legacy. Meet Declan and his Daughter Eliza. They're my friends now and still live nearby.

My storytelling ends here. I will leave someone else to tell the rest. Our lives are joined afterwards. It wasn't long after I arrived at the new land that she arrived to it. She was everything that Natalie wasn't or could have been. I will leave the love of my life to tell her story and mine. Hers starts more tragically but that is how things are. She is about to share it with you.

You are wondering about our home perhaps? Where I moved to? Well you'll find out soon, the expedition went well. I'm sure you will love to see it, I can't wait for you to see it.

Goodbye... For now.

Panther Character

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #815 on: December 28, 2011, 06:33:00 AM »
That was such a sad chapter, but I'm so glad Panther has found someone worth being with. I'm so excited for the new story! :D

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #816 on: December 28, 2011, 06:41:25 AM »
Such a sweet final chapter! (Other than Panter's heart being broken) Is Faye the love by any chance?
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #817 on: December 28, 2011, 06:43:44 AM »
Such a sweet final chapter! (Other than Panter's heart being broken) Is Faye the love by any chance?

Who knows... Well I do but that's besides the point.  ;)

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #818 on: December 28, 2011, 10:44:51 PM »
Awesome ending Thomas! And yet, it's not over! Hurray!

Offline Jocboos

• blanket bundle
  • Llama Wrangler
  • Yes I really am a twin. Other twin: audbooh
Re: The Character Legacy - Completed
« Reply #819 on: February 01, 2014, 04:32:39 PM »
That was awesome
"You were fantastic, and you know what? So was I." - The 9th Doctor

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Character Legacy - Completed
« Reply #820 on: February 09, 2014, 07:16:18 AM »
Awesome ending Thomas! And yet, it's not over! Hurray!

So late in responding to this but thanks! :)

That was awesome

Thanks!

anything