Author Topic: The Character Legacy - Completed  (Read 189464 times)

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Character Legacy - Bezz in Love...
« Reply #555 on: July 28, 2011, 09:40:08 AM »
Wauw! Arlo is still there, lol?

I know, Daphne was like still an Adult when I made the move to the new town, Daphne's children are now dead and her Grandchildren are close to it as well, well nearly Elders. He keeps himself fit though, he is jogging in that Picture.

I know this is a dumb question, but are those 5-star celebs townies? Like, that whole Young family? Or did you create them?

You don't remember Penelope!  :o Well she never was as special as her Twin I suppose...
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #556 on: July 28, 2011, 09:46:57 AM »
You don't remember Penelope!  :o Well she never was as special as her Twin I suppose...

Oh whoops. Shows how measly my memory is. :-[
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #557 on: July 28, 2011, 09:49:34 AM »
Oh whoops. Shows how measly my memory is. :-[

No problem Chronic, I just go through the Guest Lists, Co-Workers and people in the park and about 1 in 3 Sims are Characters.  :P I have to look at the Family Tree several times just to see who someone is related to.  ;)

Another Chapter coming.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #558 on: July 28, 2011, 09:52:14 AM »
No problem Chronic, I just go through the Guest Lists, Co-Workers and people in the park and about 1 in 3 Sims are Characters.  :P I have to look at the Family Tree several times just to see who someone is related to.  ;)

Another Chapter coming.

Lol, that's what I call "founding a town". :P

Woo, can't wait. :)
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #559 on: July 28, 2011, 09:53:56 AM »
Lol, that's what I call "founding a town". :P

Yeah, Woody doesn't like it though, all the Girls are related to him.  :P

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #560 on: July 28, 2011, 10:03:46 AM »
Generation Eight!

Where were we? Ah, yes, the Bathtub with Jessie.

Because of all the inturuptions with Playing, Building and such I had lost track of her pregnancy, so when it said - "The Baby is coming!" it took me by suprise.

Somehow she managed to dry herself off, do her hair then change clothes.

I now introduce you to ...

Bugs Bunny Character, First of the Generation 8!

Bugs, likes pink. He is a Virtuoso and an Artistic boy.

Jessie brought him home in a brand new stroller, she just happened to be carrying in her pocket...

Barney Character was there to meet his Great-Great-Great(Several more Greats)-Nephew.

Rabbit was soon all over her first Grandchild. Oh, no suprises there they are both named after Rabbits, lol, That was unintenional.

I really just couldn't take the Baby Stage, so I aged Bugs up early.

And here he is!

Jessie decided to take Bugs to the Park for training and play, she spent two hours walking there and every piece of uneven ground she took him out of the Stroller and carried him about two metres and then put him back in.

Jessie's Uncle Dasterdly showed up.

Then it was time for the Rocket Toy!

Oh and I almost forgot, meet Bugs' Doll, this is Jelly Bean.

Cute Picture Warning!

So while Bugs and Jelly bonded, Jessie played Hopscotch.

And another Character has entered the picture, meet Alexandria Character. One of the daughters of Mutley and Alice. Her and Woody are friends.

Then some training began, Walking and talking.

Two Skills down, then the Musical thing which I have no chance at spelling.

Meet Marta Character II, creepy how Freds Simbot, Marta Character has now been reincarnated as a Toddler in the same family.

This is Aric Character and then his Mother Corinna who is also Marta II's Mum. I think she is married to Michael Bachelor? Don't quote me on that though.

Oh and another Character, but this time only a half Character. The other Half is half Dreamweaver! Jade Character was there telling Ghost Stories. (Dasterdly and Bubblegum's daughter)

This is Tenille's husband, don't know his name and don't really care but he gave her a son so that's why he is being mentioned.

Next Chapter - Woody goes to Prom and meets the Woman of his Dreams (Literally)

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
Re: The Character Legacy - Generation 8!
« Reply #561 on: July 28, 2011, 10:22:31 AM »
Lol. Now I believe you. Rename Sunset Valley to Character Valley. ;D

That was one cute update! Welcome to the world, lil' Bugs. Awesome!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #562 on: July 28, 2011, 11:35:50 AM »
Lol. Now I believe you. Rename Sunset Valley to Character Valley. ;D

That was one cute update! Welcome to the world, lil' Bugs. Awesome!

If only I could, oh and that was only part of the family I showed you just then.  ;)

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #563 on: July 28, 2011, 11:42:25 AM »
If only I could, oh and that was only part of the family I showed you just then.  ;)

I believe that requires some modding and tweaking of game code, so I'll keep my mouth shut. :-X

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #564 on: July 28, 2011, 12:19:32 PM »
Woody goes to Prom

At 5:50pm Wooday made his way across to the School from the Park where he had been doing his Homework.

He passed his Cousin Summer, daughter of his Uncle Tigger and Aunt Megan. You see, Woody was going to Prom alone, all the Girls were related to him, he had nobody to go with.

It didn't stop him though, his popularity amongst his fellow relatives pupils, gained him Prom King! He broke out some awesome moves and then fell over on his face. It was eventful to say the least not to mention he met someone there. A new Girl in town, she had arrived that day and been invited to the Prom by the School. It was instantly love at first sight.

Back at home and Woody is reminded of the previous night by his Great-Great-Something-Grandfather Fred, who stood in his room making ghostly noises.

That same morning he solves the unsolvable and has breakfast, it's saturday and he has an date...

She has a strange fashion statement, she loves blue, she wears blue, her hair is blue.

It's only when you get to the otherside of her that you actually realise she not only dresses Blue but that... she is blue.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #565 on: July 28, 2011, 06:50:54 PM »
Awesome updates! Congrats to Bezz and Woddys' love life! Welcome little Bugs!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

CandyHeartedSim

« Reply #566 on: July 29, 2011, 09:15:04 AM »
Wow, welcome little Bugs! I wonder who Woody's new love is...

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #567 on: August 06, 2011, 04:38:42 AM »
The lack of updates is due to the fact that I am expanding their house, I moved it to the Legacy Lot, more space there. So now I am expanding it and so far am happy with it, so I should be able to play this for a while before bulldozing it.  ;)

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #568 on: August 15, 2011, 04:39:11 AM »
Birthday Rabbit

This week started with Rabbit deciding to send her Son to Boarding School, Woody is being sent to Smugglesworth Prep School. Although he is not entirely happy that his Mother chose this time to send him, he had asked her a while ago but that was before he met his Blue Skinned Gal.

Jessie finally got around to mastering her Inventing Skill! She had only about an hour to do but that hour was used up all to much by her little Bugs.

Ti also has gone back to painting, he had done some before Bugs was born but now he is doing it as a hobby.

Speaking of Bugs, he is very well loved by his Grandmother.

He also loves his toys...

Rabbit decided to get back in shape before she got all wrinkly, Jessie being a Girl of many talents wants to be a Renaissance Sim, she has chosen Athletic as one of her other Skills.

Soon it was time for Rabbit to grow her Wrinkles, things won't be the same without Rabbit in her youth. (Is it just me or do my Sims always think strange things at important events?)

And so the amazing red glowy Rabbit stepped up to the Cake.

One last glow...

And you'll have to wait and see...

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Character Legacy
« Reply #569 on: August 15, 2011, 05:57:46 PM »
Bezz and Zeb sitting in a tree, first comes love, then comes marriage...

Woody's ride arrived on the day of an important event, alas he could not stay, even if he wished he could.

Shortly after a friendship grew into something much more than what it once was...

Bezz and Zeb, now official decided that waiting was a waste of time, it was inevitable really, so why delay it?

Back at home, Alex retired from his Level 4 Career in Culinary, with his Grandson to cheer him on.

Rabbit also changed her style a bit, she decided to not die her hair back to it's original but to something similar but nicer.

Then it was time to get dressed, or undressed, for Bezz and Zeb's wedding! They didn't feel the need to delay this either. They wanted casual but different so being true party people it was going to be unique!

Even little Bugs got dressed up for it!

The ceremony began...

Bezz expressed her excitement for the occassion... as her Sister's little family watched lovingly.

The Uncles had a Wardrobe match... not that they minded it was just freaky they stood by each other.

Rabbit thought of herself and Jena Young ruined Alex's daughter's wedding for him by asking for an autograph, they know how to pick their moments right?

As if it couldn't get any worse?

Although a certain Evil Empress enjoyed it...

Mr and Mrs Whiting!

This one is for lovers of Bubbles and Dast, this is Jade!

As the night drew to a close, Rabbit was getting ready for work and decided that it was time to give it in, people didn't like her for being the Empress of Evil, so she retired, much to the strange delight of her family... Jessie seemed very pleased.