Author Topic: Banquet Hall?  (Read 2336 times)

LadyKat

Banquet Hall?
« on: May 10, 2011, 07:50:21 AM »
I just started the game on Sunday. I saw ppl coming and going through the doors in the back of the throne room, but I couldn't go through the doors, so I figured it wasn't a playable area. Then I needed to interact with another character who was off screen, so I clicked their face icon and it brought me to the banquet room/kitchen area! Was I surprised! LOL

I noticed that the banquet hall was attached to the right side of the castle. But now I can't get back there again. Does anyone know why? And how can I get back into that area?
At this point I ony have the monarch, the blacksmith, and one church.

Thanks!

chadgar24

Re: Banquet Hall?
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2011, 07:56:18 AM »
Click the watcher icon (little eye on bottom left of screen).  This is an 'overview' of the kingdom view.  Then hover your curser over the reception hall (what you call the banquet hall :) ).  You should see your curser turn into the astrix which means you can interact, right-click to view it or enter it.
good luck.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

LadyKat

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2011, 08:00:06 AM »
I"ll try that right now. Thanks!

one other small thing.. forum related...where is the spell check? I saw someone had mentioned it - but I can't find it...

Chuckles_82

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2011, 08:26:40 AM »
It was removed a week or so ago. I'm not sure if they plan to put it back. Someone else mentioned that too. If your spelling is especially bad, you could always type it out in Word first to save you getting called down by the forum mods.

PS Welcome to the forum :)

LadyKat

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2011, 09:43:23 AM »
LOL - it's not my spelling that's bad - it's my typing :) My fingers move very fast (I'm a pianist), and while they are accurate on piano keys - it' doesnt' translate to the computer keyboard :)