Author Topic: Wedding quest-Secret Lover  (Read 14939 times)

Offline chrissie

• Townie
Wedding quest-Secret Lover
« on: May 29, 2011, 03:04:25 PM »
I am doing this with my bard as the bride and the wizard as best man. THe wizard is supposed to tell the groom and the lover a funny story, but it won't come up. I tried tell a joke and tell a story but no joy. My wizard is uncouth, could this be the trouble? Any ideas much appreciated.

Offline mtglady

• Global Moderator
  • Immortal
  • Enjoy life and The Sims!
Re: Wedding quest-Secret Lover
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2011, 07:17:15 PM »

If I remember correctly you need to talk to each quite a lot - almost to the point of becoming friends.  Then the option should come up.  
Read the Forum Rules, they were written for a reason!  
Visit the Sims 3 Swap Shop.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline chrissie

• Townie
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2011, 03:30:21 AM »
Thanks I'm off to try that  out.

Kaliopae

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2011, 06:45:49 PM »
You need to be Good Friends with the Sim before Tell Funny Story appears under the Funny menu. It takes a while.

Offline lelo14

• Nooboo
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2018, 11:49:22 PM »
I'm on the same quest and my groom has gotten married. Now he has to "make out" with his secret lover.  Kissing doesn't seem to do the trick.  And I can't seem to lure her into a room with a bed to try woohoo.  Is woohoo the goal? Or something else?  What is there definition of "make out".  Thanks.

Offline lelo14

• Nooboo
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2018, 11:53:01 PM »
I've just had a thouht.  My groom is the spy.  Maybe the secret lover can't get into his bedroom.  This is my first kingdom so I'm still learning the ropes but my mom has played it a lot and she said that the spy uses a secret passage to get to his bedroom.  Maybe the secret lover can't find the hidden passage.  So I'm going to plop a bed down in another room.  Ha ha.  I'll report back.

Offline lelo14

• Nooboo
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2018, 02:24:25 AM »
The secret passage had nothing to do with it. 

I have succeeded at getting them to woohoo but no joy.

I finally just did a lot of different stuff under the romance menu over and over and over in different combos until finally, suddenly, the quest ended.

Perhaps I should say that I have not played regular sims so if I sound like an idiot that might be why.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything