Author Topic: Book writing help please.  (Read 3295 times)

Offline tygerbeeshoney

• Llama Wrangler
Book writing help please.
« on: June 01, 2011, 08:53:49 AM »
I have started my sim out from a toddler by reading the three writing books.

I know reading books helps the writer sim, but how? Does reading cooking books, fishing books and books given from jobs count towards the number of books read? Does rereading a book count as well?

Traits and liftime reqards?

I have an office area set up for my writer sim which is decorated very nicely and has the best chair and computer.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
Re: Book writing help please.
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2011, 12:56:30 PM »
Welcome to the forums Tygerbeeshoney! I only have experience in the PC version, but it should be the same. Reading all the books count for books read, rereading does not count, the traits that are good for a writer would be bookworm, that causes them to read and write faster, couch potato is good too considering they are sitting a long time. Lifetime reward would be the acclaimed author, it gives you higher royalties per book. This article can help you also.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline tygerbeeshoney

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2011, 09:03:25 AM »
thanks for the help

RobertP83

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2011, 04:29:09 PM »
Besides bookworm it also helps to get artistic and i always pick heavy sleeper. That way you can always have the radio going. Instead of having a office i suggest having a open house for beautifully decorated. Also your own books count towards books read.

RobertP83

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2011, 05:12:05 PM »
also to help keep your mood up. if your sim is old enough, having a drink from a juice bar will keep your fun capped for four hours. sorry for two posts but my phone only allows 255 letters/spaces.

anything