Author Topic: For The Fellas - Patterns by Gheez  (Read 9295 times)

Offline Gheez

• ( 'guh ease' )
  • Immortal

Offline Gheez

• ( 'guh ease' )
  • Immortal
The Whirls
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2011, 09:04:50 PM »
These patterns are all saved as Geometric. The main 'whirl' design was created using Gimp.  The bats and the dragon are copyright-free clipart.

Whirl

Two colour channels.  A large design, suitable as wallpaper or bedding.

Dragon Whirl

Four colour channels. This is the Whirl pattern with added dragon. Makes for pjs with a touch of the Orient.

Whirl Down

Two colour channels. Another large design but with that stretched feeling that, for some reason, could make one think of ladies' swimsuits.

Bat n Down

Nope, not the hatches. I just felt that the Whirl Down pattern needed a touch of the flying rodent to keep it happy but as you may have noticed, I can be a little weird at times. Unlike the dragons, the bats cannot be recoloured.

Whirlitzer

The Whirl in a medium size. Change both of the colours to suit your tastes.

Whirlpool

This is the littlest of the Whirls. I wonder if your sim-about-town might appreciate a shirt in this fabric.

As can be seen, from the samples below, all the Whirl patterns may be recoloured to suit your tastes and colour schemes.

But maybe the sim-about-town should not go out in his pjs.

Note:  I had a little blip when naming two of these patterns. I subsequently renamed them, however I noticed that, in the Launcher, they appear with their original names, though when the 'installed successfully' box comes up they have their renamed names.  The two patterns affected are Whirl Down and Bat n Down that were originally called Babes and Bat n Boob... I can only apologise.  :-[

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
Re: For The Fellas - Patterns by Gheez
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2011, 09:10:06 PM »
Wow, these are awesome~! ;D
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Gheez

• ( 'guh ease' )
  • Immortal
The Ways To A Man's Heart
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2011, 09:26:03 PM »
These patterns are saved as Miscellaneous (or to be more correct: Misc.)  They use copyright/royalty free clipart that was found in the public domain.

Mmm Pizza

You may not wish to go out in a shirt covered in pizza slices but your sim might.  Great for messy eaters as it will not show the stains.

Too Much Beer

I've been reliably informed that there is no such thing as too much beer. Oops.

If you don't like the wavy lined background, then it is easy to recolour both channels to match and it will disappear.

The backgrounds of both patterns may be recoloured to suit your tastes.  It may be better to select the colour individually as the pizza and beer will also change colour.

Offline Gheez

• ( 'guh ease' )
  • Immortal
Ahoy There!
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2011, 09:38:46 PM »
Anchors Away

A nautical pattern that is not just for naughty sims.

This pattern uses royalty/copyright free clipart that has been slightly modified using Gimp. It is saved as Geometric.

The pattern may be recoloured to suit in with your schemes and tastes.

Offline Gheez

• ( 'guh ease' )
  • Immortal
Hallelujah It's
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2011, 09:44:41 PM »
Raining Men

This pattern uses royalty/copyright free clipart and has been saved as Geometric.

There are three colour channels for you to play with.

If you don't like the background, then it is easy to turn it plain.

Offline Gheez

• ( 'guh ease' )
  • Immortal
Gotta Kiss A Lot Of Frogs
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2011, 09:52:49 PM »
Hey Ho Says Roly

This pattern has been saved as Miscellaneous and uses clipart that is royalty/copyright free.

Note: There appear to be two 'oopsies' with this pattern. The first is that it is probably not that masculine, in fact I don't quite know what I was thinking. The second, and more serious, is that I originally exported it with the name 'The French Connection' then had second thoughts as to whether or not that was appropriate. It may appear in your Launcher list of Downloads under this name (though it will install as Hey Ho Says Roly), I apologise if the original choice of names causes offence to anyone.  I will remove this post and pattern if it does.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Gheez

• ( 'guh ease' )
  • Immortal
Grave Doubts
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2011, 10:08:29 PM »
These patterns have been saved as Misc. and use royalty/copyright free clipart that was found in the public domain.

Let's Dance

A lot of men say that they wouldn't be seen dead dancing. Well, these guys don't seem to care.

The colour of the skeletons and the background may be altered to choice.

Splat

It's only tomato ketchup. Really.

I could imagine a teen sim enjoying wearing this pattern.

As this sample shows, the colours of the patterns may be altered to suit your tastes and fit in with your colour schemes.

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: For The Fellas - Patterns by Gheez - currently adding patterns
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2011, 10:13:55 PM »
Yay, more Gheez patterns!  I am sitting here downloading them as you put them up.  I love them all and can't wait to use them in my game.  Thanks again for sharing your creativity with us, Gheez!  And you always manage to come up with such clever names.

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline Gheez

• ( 'guh ease' )
  • Immortal
Cooler Patterns
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2011, 10:36:34 PM »
These patterns were created using the Cooler Patterns pattern creator.  There are loads of patterns on that site that could be customised to suit your needs, well worth a visit if you enjoy creating your own patterns in CAP. I've checked the conditions and it is okay to share these patterns here.  Hope you like this selection.

Starz

There's nothing like a little twinkle to make the night seem brighter.  This twinkling pattern has been saved as Misc.

Squarz

This Geometric pattern could make an interesting tiled floor.

Blockz

There's an online game that looks like this Abstract pattern: you have to click the matching blocks, unfortunately this pattern is not interactive and clicking these blocks does nothing but give your index finger a bit of exercise.

Eggz

Don't you think that this Abstract pattern looks a little like miscoloured hard-boiled eggs that have been cut in half and arranged?  It's a little too busy to be a wallpaper and works better as material.

Because these patterns were all created on another site, they are one layer only and, thus, subject to limited recolouring.

The smaller patterns work well on shirts.

Though limited, recolouring can be effective.

Offline Gheez

• ( 'guh ease' )
  • Immortal
Spiders
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2011, 11:14:27 PM »
These patterns are saved as Misc. and use royalty/copyright free clipart that was found in the public domain.

Rendevouz

They met on the 'web and arranged to meet in person. It was love from when he first spied her.

Hello Daddy

A lot of female spiders eat their mates.  Fortunately she wasn't that kind of girl.  However she does seem to have eaten the yellow background colour.

Instead of appearing on a yellow background, this pattern will appear, in game, with a white background.  It is a similar problem to that which I had with the recently added Labradoodle patterns over on the Puppy Dog Patterns thread, and I'm a little at a loss to explain why it has happened when all the other patterns have 'worked' properly.  I hope to try and sort it at some stage, in the meantime, I'm sharing even though it's functionality is limited.

The 'Hello Daddy' pattern has a white background that cannot be recoloured, though it is possible to change the colour of the spiders' eyes.  The grey background of 'Rendevouz' may be changed to any colour of your choice.

My model has not appeared happy in any of the patterns. I suppose that he is entitled to be miserable though, he's Rod Erring, created for the gardening and fishing challenge and I accidentally electrocuted him and Grimmie took him away.  Enough to make anyone look sour, I suppose.

Offline Gheez

• ( 'guh ease' )
  • Immortal
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2011, 11:19:30 PM »
Thank you, Simstar and Schipperke for your kind comments.  I'm pleased that you like them.  :D

Offline pallyndrome

• Watcher
  • The Goanna
    • Hannah Goanna
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2011, 02:00:39 AM »
I'm not sure if the swirls in the beginning are that masculine, but I like them anyway. And most of the rest are cool too. I'll have to start downloading when I'm finished updating generations :)

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2011, 02:19:08 AM »
Whee, more patterns! The swirls are really cool, and I love the beer pattern (remind me to build a bar around it  ;)). Thanks Gheez!  ;D

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2011, 02:33:46 AM »
You have no idea what a blessing you are!  I lost ALL my patterns after my marathon pc/game repair.  These are awesome as usual.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery