Author Topic: Maternity Clothes by Samoht04 - Sims 3 Generations Only at the Moment!  (Read 13891 times)

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Maternity Clothes by Samoht04

This Post Contains Content from The Sims 3 Generations Only

The first collection I have are some recoloured Generations Tops, the tops did come with the Generations Expansion and all Patterns came from the Game and are not Downloaded. The Top can be used in Maternity Wear and Normal Wear.

Green and Red Circles:                       Bluey Grey Mess:                    Blue Green Swirls:

Pink Brickwork:                       Wicker - Not just for Baskets:           Blue Bones:

Simple Green:                                                                        Greek and Pink:

I have done some more with Custom Paterns but have no clue whether they will work. I'll post a tester later with a Custom Patern.

Maternity Example: This is using Claire Ursine and the Blue and Green Swirls Top.

How to use these Outfits:

You must Plan your Female Sims Outfit to include this as their main Clothing Choice Before they spin into Pregnancy. So the moment they start throwing up or you hear those Chimes get them to a Dresser and have them change into the Pregnancy Outfit, you can't change their Outfit once they have Spun into Maternity Mode.

Thank You for Viewing my Maternity Tops!  :)
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Custom Pattern Trial:

Okay so if someone could try out this Custom Pattern Outfit, it features one of my Patterns  and I suggest Installing the Pattern into your game before downloading the Maternity Top. If anyone finds that to not be nescessary then please tell me and if it doesn't work tell me that as well! Or if you know how to include a Custom Pattern to actually work that would be very good as well!  :)

Download the Pattern HERE!

Pink Stickmen:

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
I particularly like the Simple Green, for whatever reason. They're all great!  :D

Offline beccaboo105

• Townie
I love the pink and green, it looks really cute!  ;)
"All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them." ~Walt Disney~

Lol@Sam

These are lovely. X) Definitely downloading when I get home to my Simming Laptop.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Thanks Audren, Becca and Sam!  :D

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Can whoever downloaded the Test of the Custom Pattern please tell me if it worked?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline TallStar

• Immortal
When I downloaded the stickmen top, it automatically installed the pattern.

EDIT: When I went in game, the shirt was there but without the pattern. I could still put it on the shirt, but it did not come that way.  :-\

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
Re: Maternity Clothes by Samoht04 - Sims 3 Generations Only at the Moment!
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2011, 05:14:06 PM »
Wicker-Not just for baskets is defiantly the most popular choice of maternity wear in my games! I think I've seen this top way more than any other maternity outfit! Thank you Thomas.