Author Topic: My Teen Got Grounded, Now Sneaky Walking  (Read 53762 times)

loveSims

Re: My Teen Got Grounded, Now Sneaky Walking
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2011, 10:21:35 AM »
It is best if your sim get grounded, to use the option let off hook. :)If it is not a dynasty you can try and put the teen and a adult in edit town on the clipboard and put them right back in the household.

Offline makeupinternet

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2012, 10:32:47 AM »
Ok so I just wanted to let you know that this happened again today with my sim. Even after being let of the hook, she continues doing the sneaky walk. Resetsim doesn't help. I can't believe this hasn't been fixed yet, I'm so disapointed!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline YolandaBlu

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2012, 06:45:00 PM »
I had a teen in sneaking mode and she continued that behavior after she at become a young adult.  I tried the remove from household in Edit Town and then placed her right back home.  It fixed the problem.  Thanks.  I lived with the problem in another problem all my Sims life.  It looks strange for and old woman to sneak. 

Offline DeLouche

• Occult
  • Sims3 - because being omnipotent is fun!
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2012, 11:21:56 AM »
This happened to me - there are several workarounds. The easiest and quickest is to send the teen to boarding school, or move them in and out of the house - or you can use a mod (if you are aready using mods), but there's no point in downloading a mod just to fix them!

The thread is here, and it has more detailed info: http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,11246.msg223489.html

Offline Anne.walsh1

• Nooboo
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2014, 07:10:46 AM »
Move the sneaking sims out of the house to the clipboard and then re out them back in the house and it fixes the problem.  :)

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2014, 11:25:30 AM »
Move the sneaking sims out of the house to the clipboard and then re out them back in the house and it fixes the problem.  :)

Welcome to the forum, Anne.walsh1.  The solution of moving the Sim out of the household to the clipboard and then moving them back has already been posted a few posts above yours.  It's fine to post in an older thread, but before reviving a thread that has been inactive for over a year, please be sure you have something new to add to the discussion.  :)

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline Therndon50

• Nooboo
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2016, 10:09:18 PM »
I'm so excited to tell you guys I found a way to stop your teen sims from sneaky walking, But you must have the expansion pack World Adentures because you will need to make your sim travel to either France,China,or eygpt. When your sim gets back it won't glitch back. My teen sim stopped I was so happy

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Happy

• Llama Wrangler
  • Sims 3 is awesome!!!
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2016, 02:20:56 AM »
My sim had that sneaky walking everywhere he goes, at first I thought it was because of his 'hunted moodlet; by vampires but it turns out he was grounded before and he is already having mid-life crisis right now but he still sneaky walks. This is permanent right?
People shouldn't insult each other, after all, we all are human beings, how different are we?