Author Topic: READ THIS FIRST - Rules for Stories  (Read 72542 times)

Offline EtnaFan666

• Shy Sage of Sucrose
  • Occult
  • Don't mess with Texas, foo!
Re: READ THIS FIRST - Rules for Stories
« Reply #175 on: November 14, 2015, 09:41:33 AM »
I am writing this after a self-imposed exile from the forum. I realize what an idiot I was and promise not to violate the terms of service again. In fact, I won't even talk about Woohoo anymore out of fear of overstepping my bounds. I frequent a forum whic is filled with a lot of profanity and forgot that not all forums are the same. I promise from hence forth never to say anything that would even be mildly offensive.  :-X
I play The Sims 4 for fun, so I don't care if I never end up being interviewed for the Dynasty Hall of Fame; people who play for keeps burn out too easily and don't enjoy playing the games, so I am going to not sweat the details.

"With great ability comes great taking into account of one's actions!" - spoken by an NPC in Lego Marvel Superheroes

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
  • The Labelles shall overtake!
« Reply #176 on: November 24, 2015, 07:48:43 PM »
I have a quick question about teen pregnancy in stories. I know that in most situations it does not have the best outcome. Though because this is modded I thought it would be wisest to ask you guys first. I would not in any way being making fun of it, and there would be no inappropriate content in my story. If this question is perhaps a little over the line I completely understand if you guys edit it or delete it. Thank you for the wonderful forum as always.  :)

< br/>
Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #177 on: November 24, 2015, 11:20:12 PM »
@mpart I feel that as long as it's done as tastefully as you say it will be, it's OK. Our stance on modding is much-relaxed as compared to the past. Teens getting pregnant is a reality of our world and EA probably kept it out for PR reasons, but I don't feel the concept breaks the Teen rating at all. Just keep it as clean as you can and you've got the go-ahead.

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
  • The Labelles shall overtake!
« Reply #178 on: November 25, 2015, 03:46:45 AM »
@mpart I feel that as long as it's done as tastefully as you say it will be, it's OK. Our stance on modding is much-relaxed as compared to the past. Teens getting pregnant is a reality of our world and EA probably kept it out for PR reasons, but I don't feel the concept breaks the Teen rating at all. Just keep it as clean as you can and you've got the go-ahead.

Thank you Carl, I will definitely keep it clean.